You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nex

• "Nex" started this thread

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 2:29pm

How to install/re-install Aion and avoid using GameForge's Live Launcher.

If your experiencing issue with the GameForge's Live Launcher and can't start Aion from it.
I would recommend you to download the old Aion Launcher which is still been updated but it doesn't need GameForge Live to be started.
You can obtain the Aion Stand Alone Launcher from the following link bellow

http://nc-launcher-gameforge.software.informer.com/3.0/

If your experiencing issues with your x64 client in Aion 4.3 please use the search function in the forum.

How to Start Aion x64 (.BAT File)
X64 Doesn't WORK ON WIN8
How to run 64 bit Aion client?
This is also applicable for x32 you just need to change the folder from x64 to x32

x64 .Bat file update with this .Bat file you can use the integrated webshop and the account info while running an x64 client. The old .Bat file is still usable. It really depends on how many features you want to have. For detailed info on how to create the .Bat file please refer to the link above containing the old .Bat file info.

Source code

@echo off
start "" "C:\Program Files\AION Free-To-Play\bin64\aion.bin -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -noweb -noauthgg -st -charnamemenu -ingamebrowser -webshopevent:2 -f2p -lbox /SessKey:"" /CompanyID:"11" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1"  -lang:ENG

How to attach an existing copy of AION EU to your GF launcher if you have re-installed your system or simply changed your launcher.
If you want to use your old copy of Aion Eu.
Or just plainly to use the old launcher you must do the following.
Remove the GF live launcher.
Install the stand alone Aion launcher.
Edit the download folders etc so you will know where to find them.
Start the download process let it download for 1-3 mins so it will create the folders.
Then close the launcher.
Find your old copy of Aion copy the files inside the folder.
Paste them in the Aion folder that the launcher created.
Open the launcher again and click file check.
After the file check it may directly work or it may give an error.
If the launcher gives you an error just restart it and it will work without any problems.

IF you still can't manage the process here's a video of how to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3psyZ6bAZ8
Do keep in mind it is essential to restart your launcher after the file check has been completed.

P.S.
If you have any questions please send me a PM or write in this topic but keep it clean as this thread has been marked as an Announcement
There is a painfully noticeable difference between having a dream and a dream having you.

Legion: BandOfBrothers

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 2:29pm

<3 you are awesome

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 9:18pm

Talking about launching aion, can anyone give me a code for bat to start aion without launcher? Because others that I have tried kept disconnecting me.

Nex

Friday, March 29th 2013, 1:26am

Here's a link to an Old Thread.
How to run 64 bit Aion client?

Like I Said in the first post keep it clean otherwise i'll lock this one and clean it up till the first post.
There is a painfully noticeable difference between having a dream and a dream having you.

Friday, April 5th 2013, 1:17am

cant continue my patch

i cant patch my Aion it will stuck at 12% what happen of this? can u help me? . . .

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[NICK]die4element" (Apr 5th 2013, 1:27am)

Nex

Friday, April 5th 2013, 2:06am

i cant patch my Aion it will stuck at 12% what happen of this? can u help me? . . .

Please use the search button in the forum.
Between 12%-52% its downloading the game.
The game is around 15-16 GB's it is bound to take time.
If you want to ask a question it is advisable to open a new thread.

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 7:17pm

I tired looking from search because it cant help for me.

I downloaded aion US full client because GF Launcher (Aion) very slow download.

Which I change to aion US folder for GF old Launcher?

D:\Program Files (x86)\NCSoft\Aion right?

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 8:52pm

I'd love to avoid it, thanks!

Nex

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 9:35pm

This will not work as NA have a different version.
Basically you will have to use the GF launcher.
The NA (NCSoft Launcher) will not work.

[NICK]aionplayers

Unregistered

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 10:32pm

It works to many tweaking, of the files, where you basicly need to destroy some NA files and the GF launcher needs to repair.
Not gonna discuss it or post how to it's offtopic anyway.

Monday, April 15th 2013, 12:21am

Ok..
I keep downloading patch(or client.) with a launcher? But annoy slow by launcher like 2 days.

Nex

Monday, April 15th 2013, 12:55am

It works to many tweaking, of the files, where you basicly need to destroy some NA files and the GF launcher needs to repair.
Not gonna discuss it or post how to it's offtopic anyway.

I know it is possible, but that's a breach of the Terms of Service for both Aion's as its a modification of the file distribution. Because of that if your playing NA you download from the NA launcher, if your playing EU you download from the EU launcher.
The download speed on both depends on your own connection. As mentioned before please don't post any off-topic on this thread as it will lead to the locking of this thread. If you don't have anything meaningful to add to this thread or a solution please do not post on it.

P.S.

Overall the EU launcher isn't that slow. The overall issue is that its downloading 15-16 GB's of install files. It lacks the compression that the NA launcher has that's why it seems that the GF launcher is slower than the NA.

Legion: Once Upon A Pancake / Kuro Hachisu

Sunday, April 21st 2013, 10:04am

Well thankyou! I have no problems at 12% - 52%
Asmodian Spiritmaster currently playing on Perento ^^

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 2:38pm

The installer doesn't give me a launcher to open? apart from NCLauncher.exe, but I can't manually open that, gives me a launcher error. What do I do Q_Q

Nex

Monday, May 13th 2013, 8:24pm

To be able to install the launcher you need at least .Net Framework 2.0+ and DirecX 9.0c+

Monday, May 13th 2013, 8:44pm

Quoted

The installer doesn't give me a launcher to open? apart from NCLauncher.exe, but I can't manually open that, gives me a launcher error. What do I do Q_Q

you have to start it from a shortcut on your desktop otherwise it wont launch

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 7:07am

i can't start aion using gameforge launcher. i already downloaded the NCsoft launcher but it still won't open, how can i open aion back?.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[NICK]iccha10" (May 25th 2013, 7:50am) with the following reason: (solved)

Nex

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 10:31am

To begin with have you downloaded the whole game mate? The games install files are around 16-17 GB. The installed game is around 22 GB's. If you already have an existing copy of the game from the GameForge live launcher follow the steps in the first post how to attach an existing copy of aion to the stand alone aion launcher (nc launcher as you call it). If that still doesn't work with a fully installed version of the game try updating your VGA, Direct X, and .Net Framework. Then restart your Pc and try again. If it still doesn't launch the game via the launcher after all those steps try launching the Game with a BAT file it bypasses the launcher. You can find information on how to launch it with the BAT file in the first post.

• "[NICK]xeon" has been banned

Legion: McCall

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 1:31am

triple function EU bat launch file

Hope Nex will allow posting it here, it works with this thread download launcher link:
http://nc-launcher-gameforge.software.informer.com/3.0/
Instructions: after installing the launcher above, copy and paste the following into notepad and save as aion.bat (not aion.txt) to your computer Aion free-To-play folder, right click to make a shortcut, drag it to your desktop and it should work with 32 & 64 bit PC's.

@ECHO OFF
:BEGIN
CLS
ECHO 1 = GF Launcher (for patch updates)
ECHO 2 = 32 bit
ECHO 3 = 64 bit
CHOICE /C 123 /M "Choose EU Aion client. type%1"
IF ERRORLEVEL ==3 GOTO THREE
IF ERRORLEVEL ==2 GOTO TWO
IF ERRORLEVEL ==1 GOTO ONE
GOTO END

:THREE
start Bin64\aion.bin -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -nowebshop -noauthgg -nosatab -pwd16 -charnamemenu -lbox -f2p
GOTO END
:TWO
start Bin32\aion.bin -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -nowebshop -noauthgg -nosatab -pwd16 -charnamemenu -lbox -f2p
GOTO END
:ONE
SET PATH= "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameForge\NCLauncher"
start NCLauncher.exe /LauncherID:"GameForge" /CompanyID:"11" /GameID:"AION-LIVE" /LUpdateAddr:"79.110.83.91"
:END Logged

_________

Edit rev2: Now get's rid of those "flashing shop" icons! :P
I know Nothing. ~Making of Aion Rap song~ *Aion Utopia* by Inro Joo.
**All off-topic provocation will be reported. Starters info for end-game play

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "nobody" (Sep 1st 2013, 12:36am)

Nex

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 8:31pm

Well I don't mind. Question is how does it properly work as from what I can see it doesn't go looking for the ".BIN" file it uses the launcher as a medium to launch the game. Here's the main question Xeon how do you switch between x32/x64. Using this ".BAT" file. As the old one suggested adding separate ".BAT" files for the type of client your trying to launch without the launcher a.k.a. x32/x64. Anyhow I'd like to hear your opinion about it Xeon.

P.S.
Don't have the time to test it myself now.