You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 8:37pm

Judgment spear or kromede spear?

I have been trying to loot kromede spear by doing, but it is hard to have a good group and even harder to find someone that is willing to let me keep the damn box. Today i bought the judgment set and saw the judgment spear. Is it worthy?

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 10:54am

I have been trying to loot kromede spear by doing, but it is hard to have a good group and even harder to find someone that is willing to let me keep the damn box. Today i bought the judgment set and saw the judgment spear. Is it worthy?
Judgment spear is not extendable so is not worth it. All are farming kromede for the ext. spear that is the only reson...(Get even the blue one end upgraded to gold trough the repeatble quest from Kromede trial)

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 12:33pm

Judgment spear is not extendable so is not worth it. All are farming kromede for the ext. spear that is the only reson...(Get even the blue one end upgraded to gold trough the repeatble quest from Kromede trial)
I heard that the one from kromete trial is not extendable. Or am i wrong?

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 1:28pm

The
Judgment spear is not extendable so is not worth it. All are farming kromede for the ext. spear that is the only reson...
The kaliga is not but if you get the blue spear from from FT you can upgrade to gold...there is around here a thread about kromede and everything...
Kromede Spear (Fire Temple) Its a Myth?

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 4:15pm

The
Judgment spear is not extendable so is not worth it. All are farming kromede for the ext. spear that is the only reson...
The kaliga is not but if you get the blue spear from from FT you can upgrade to gold...there is around here a thread about kromede and everything...
Kromede Spear (Fire Temple) Its a Myth?
Thank you very much for your help :)

Friday, April 27th 2012, 1:23pm

get bakarma :)

[NICK]stdrake

Intermediate

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 10:40am

long way till bakarma, wich i`ve heard its hard to get, preaty rare drop:(
"I will not stop until I become the best gladiator!:D "
Server: Nexus
IGN: Sino
Race: Elyos
Class: Gladiator
Ocupation: Smaking asmos

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 10:54am

yes you have right is not extendable...

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 1:54pm

I must be really unlucky. I've only been doing ft runs and no sign of the blue one -.-

Monday, April 30th 2012, 8:26am

Don't give up xD since 28 lvl till 35 and (3 times delvl) and may be 100+ runs (so so 6 per day) for all those runs I had chance to get may be 35% gold chest and I rolled only 2 times, first was Warhammer and 2nd was spear, but at least I got it. So keep FTing : )

Monday, April 30th 2012, 10:37am

I only saw once a box, and it was yesterday. Everyone rolled and another gladiator got it, but when he opened the box he got sword lol

Monday, May 14th 2012, 12:39pm

Farm FT till Kromede will drop her Spear gold/blue .
If she drops th blue one (spear of the judge), go in Kromede's trial and do the repetable quest ..I don't remember the NPC's name but it is in front of the entrance and it asks you to drop 15 dream fragments from Manor Guards for 10 times .. but it waill take 10 days without istance reset scroll :)
Elementor - Sorcerer lvl 60 - Nexus
Skanderbeg - Gladiator lvl 50 - Nexus