You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 6th 2012, 5:24am

PvP Style Stigma Build

Hey guys, I've been watching a ton of PvP vid's and checking websites for people's opinions on certain stigma builds and had a go at making my own: #Stigma Build# . im not sure if this is a really common build or not but i figured control is a must for sorcerers, specially while PvP'ing (rifting, etc...) since i generally just solo or duo with my bro who's a chanter, i also thought im going to need some attack and since i knew that EW and SS were all i needed for control (Wintry Armor is dreadful at endgame and against players who know their stuff) so i got some stigma's from that end, but instead of getting Summon rock, i figured its best to wait till 3.0 to get Arcane Thunderbolt since even though it takes 1s to cast and has a 30s longer cooldown, it wouldnt exactly be impossible to land it and it packs a bigger punch and while having control is nice, i also will need some fast casting high damaging skills :)

Thanks for reading and thanks for the constructive criticism i hope to get :D

Thanks,
Negated

necc

Trainee

Legion: Valkan Maffia

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 9:33am

Why the heck you need to open a topic and ask something witch already has a topic with answers on it?
What stigma build its better for a sorc?