You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "[NICK]zonda0010" started this thread

Legion: Nameless Heroes

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 11:19pm

What stigma build its better for a sorc?

Sooo ... what is the best stigma build for a sorccer ... i read lots of stuffs and saw lots of vids .... i saw some build very intresting and i want to know witch one is the best and why ... :?:

The most used stigma build is this < ?( >
http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1426:1429

The scound one
http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1426:1442
Wind Cut Down V and not the
Ice Sheet IV >

Wintry armor build < i`m rlly i big fan of the wintry build :thumbsup: >
http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1426:1433

The build i was tinking to use

Exchange Vitality I >

Sooo what u think guys ... tell me what u think and show me what build u are useing and why :P

necc

Trainee

Legion: Valkan Maffia

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 7:31am

Sooo ... what is the best stigma build for a sorccer ... i read lots of stuffs and saw lots of vids .... i saw some build very intresting and i want to know witch one is the best and why ... :?:

The most used stigma build is this < ?( >
http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1426:1429

The scound one
http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1426:1442
Wind Cut Down V and not the
Ice Sheet IV >

Wintry armor build < i`m rlly i big fan of the wintry build :thumbsup: >

The build i was tinking to use

Exchange Vitality I >

Sooo what u think guys ... tell me what u think and show me what build u are useing and why :P
This is all up to your playstyle. The 2 advanced stigma tree for sorcerer is quite simple: one gives you maximum control and self protection, while the other is to deal insane damage.
So, witch one do you want to do?

Legion: Small Gods

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:05pm

This is probably one of the builds I'll try once I hit max lvl:
http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1442:1426

I'm also thinking about swapping boq with exchange vit, but I'll have to try them both first to decide.

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:18pm

Just wait for 3.0 ---> SS+TSS/FS :)
My MB damage equation for sorcs(PvE).
http://www.aionsource.com/topic/134698-m…r-sorcererspve/

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[NICK]darkirbiska" (Mar 7th 2012, 5:28pm)

Legion: Heresy

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:18pm

I think straight up glacial shard build is getting to be the most popular one. Still holding on to my sleepstorm tho.
This what I have: http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:2205:1443:1442
Sleepstorm + EW + Supplication
And 2 normal slots to throw in whatever I feel like. Waiting for 3.0 and 6th advanced slot so I can have my thunderbolt back.
I'll just have to make do with tornadoes untill then.

Had to go change arcane thunderbolt for SoF since slotting full gear of MA doesn't seem to be enough now days and Asmos can't have Boon of Strength (stupid racial stigmas x.X)
And I thought since you can't win them, better join them and see who can pull off more resisted spells: I slotted in Elemental ward and made a third set for MR alone.
Sleepstorm, fast cast aoe CC. You need other reason to have it?

That's my build and reasons :P

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 7:29pm

It's quite simple to be honest.

Hybrid -> Sleepstorm + Arcane Thunderbolt ist most likely the best build for a PvP Sorc.
Maximum Defense with Elemental Ward (reduces Elemental Damage of Caster Classes + higher chance to Resist Casted Spells) and Illusion I (evades/dodges physical Attack) and the Damage + Stun of Arcane Thunderbolt besides Sleepstorm as additional CC option is a strong Build. Additionally Supplification of Fokus to hit the Magic Resist Charakters roaming around everywhere is a must have. Additionally Sorcs get in 3.0 a 6k Damage skill which is no greater Stigma, so you can add it easily in this build and find out that this build is long term related and perfectly balanced.

Glacial Shard -> Most likely for PvE and Grinding as it's Maximum Damage and as Sorc during PvE you just need Defense when you can't kill your target fast enough, i mean until it reaches you, which you could easily avoid with this build and your CCs

Wintry Armory -> well, till Sleepstorm top, Wintry Armory itself is overstimated. You can kill newbies or people who don't know how to play their class but when people are going to equip with Eternal Gear it has it's utter end as even those will not die against WA anymore. So it's an Option for Transformers who know there is no Spiritmaster around

Exchange Vitality -> Hands off if you are no Transformer. It will NOT keep you alive! It is not worth for PvE, neither for PvP and the 2 times during an Instance you could need a quick mana refreshment, you sit down and tell your peeps to kiss your bum and that they should be glad you're not the cleric..

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 1:41am

http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:1443:1426:1442 havefun ..and Exchange Vitality can make the difference between life and death so everyone stop barking around about wintry and glacial

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 2:39am

Sleepstorm + EW + Supplication :) FTW !!!
THIS IS SPARTAAAAA !!!!!!

Legion: Bloody Dynasty

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 12:16pm

'This is all up to your playstyle' - necc

This guy/gal is right ^_^

fun+experience+good ping+good pc = win xD sure some builds do better than others at different things but old players like elralith will roll you, whatever they slot ;p

Heart is 90% of everything.

Sins. Weaksauce of aion. Dont play them! ;p

Leader of the 'OH NOES MY CLASS CAN BEATZ NOTHINGZ!' fanclub ♥

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 1:37pm

fun+experience+good ping+good pc = win xD sure some builds do better than others at different things but old players like elralith will roll you, whatever they slot ;p
It is normal that old players have always bigger chance to win(as better equip as more experiences), it is same for all games, but they need to use proper setup as well, well if I will go to ad absurd um old player with crap tome and low macc can't defeat new high mr sorc if our old player doesn't use SoF or MAI...this isnt luck or rng, it works this way number vs number in this case, so even elralith(whoever he is, don't know him) is limited as everyone else and he needs proper stigma stones which depends on his armor(manastones)/accessories/weapon. Well, if you have endgame gear you can use many setups, new sorceres with low basic Macc/hp/mr/mb can't go with SS+AT+EW setup, because MAI has long CD and sometimes 300 macc inst enough and he needs SoF or he will see only resists.
SS+ew+sof is good for new sorcs, well in zergs Sof+vaizel+glacial/flame spray is easy for everyone, but it sucks for 1v1 vs sorc with ss/ew and in dreds and they won't learn how to play as sorc. I still have ss+ew+sof, I still have low MR too, but thanks to scrolls and elemental def. reduction from this skill I can survive a bit longer than w/o.
sorry for wall of text :)
so start wit ss+ew+sof and after a few months when you get some better gear and experience try something else...
cheers

Legion: Bloody Dynasty

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 3:33pm

Ive been in aion a very very long time.

when I first came here it was all about the 'the know' you needed the builds, the gear, the experience. That was when I first started. Seems like a life time ago.

Then I met those who questioned the builds, the ideas. Sure they might have had the skill the experience but they played outside the box.

This allowed them to beat the very best. I never thought I'd see a level 50 sorc kill a ranger in 55 eternals so very easily. Yet it did. Along with many things. The real secret to being good isnt all what you use and what you do. Its who you are. Many great people who still play have shared ideas. Yet we learnt to play by playing. Thats all I really ment.

I guess it doesnt matter, opinions are opinions.

Mine is that not all people can use all things. No matter how good they are on paper. What works for one doesnt always work for another. W/e. Good luck either way =)

Sins. Weaksauce of aion. Dont play them! ;p

Leader of the 'OH NOES MY CLASS CAN BEATZ NOTHINGZ!' fanclub ♥

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 4:28pm

Ive been in aion a very very long time.

when I first came here it was all about the 'the know' you needed the builds, the gear, the experience. That was when I first started. Seems like a life time ago.

Then I met those who questioned the builds, the ideas. Sure they might have had the skill the experience but they played outside the box.

This allowed them to beat the very best. I never thought I'd see a level 50 sorc kill a ranger in 55 eternals so very easily. Yet it did. Along with many things. The real secret to being good isnt all what you use and what you do. Its who you are. Many great people who still play have shared ideas. Yet we learnt to play by playing. Thats all I really ment.

I guess it doesnt matter, opinions are opinions.

Mine is that not all people can use all things. No matter how good they are on paper. What works for one doesnt always work for another. W/e. Good luck either way =)

Very true not everything works for everyone, in my intentional first post here (i got kicked out of the forum and couldnt log back in) i have mentioned a few things about that part aswell. But in general when you stick with my description, 80% of the Sorcs will just do good, but still relay on their skill as player. As for sorc you need a very good eye for timing and on the opponents buffs. What i mean is, still if you have all those CCs but send a Sleepstorm to save your life whilst the Opponent pops up his magical resistance skill (blocks it by 100%), it's a waste and will not save you. For every build experience is a must, an open eye on the Opponents Buffs and on your surroundings. Each higher stone could save your life, or turn the tides because it's buying time for a counter. Builds are just a path which defines your options, nothing more, nothing less.

[NICK]piton

Beginner

Legion: Ottoman

Friday, March 9th 2012, 10:47am

If you can tranform or Pve Sorcerer = Glacial
Others = Wintry
Piton - Spatalos [ Ottoman ] |
Who knows? Perhaps, you will see even smurfs if you become good boys.

Friday, March 9th 2012, 1:00pm

I think straight up glacial shard build is getting to be the most popular one. Still holding on to my sleepstorm tho.
This what I have: http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmaplaner…:2205:1443:1442
Sleepstorm + EW + Supplication
And 2 normal slots to throw in whatever I feel like. Waiting for 3.0 and 6th advanced slot so I can have my thunderbolt back.
I'll just have to make do with tornadoes untill then.
This is what I'm aiming for too... sorcs have good burst damage anyway, what they lack is survivability, which is gained through CC skills. Going for full high DPS stigmas means you have a dedicated group to keep you alive, but you will always get killed eventually... sneaky assassins....
Modesty is not a virtue, it's a vice of the weak!

necc

Trainee

Monday, March 12th 2012, 10:38am

This is what I'm aiming for too... sorcs have good burst damage anyway, what they lack is survivability, which is gained through CC skills. Going for full high DPS stigmas means you have a dedicated group to keep you alive, but you will always get killed eventually... sneaky assassins....
IMO sorcs got enough survivability skill by default, you got root, winter binding, flamecage to quickly cast when a sin/ranger popped up it's resist skill, and even if all breaks you got boon of iron clad to become immortal for a short 5 seconds, instant curse of tree when you're knocked, and blindleap is just the cherry on the pie.

Oh and i forgot frost skill to slow down your enemy, it works against certain class.

However most of these are just gives you a realy realy little time, but this is that time what you need to sleep/tree your opponent to gain (back) control over your enemy.
If you're realy realy good geared and skilled (and an asmo to BoQ people to death), you can play pvp even with glacial shard.

Monday, March 12th 2012, 11:47am

IMO sorcs got enough survivability skill by default, you got root, winter binding, flamecage to quickly cast when a sin/ranger popped up it's resist skill, and even if all breaks you got boon of iron clad to become immortal for a short 5 seconds, instant curse of tree when you're knocked, and blindleap is just the cherry on the pie.

Oh and i forgot frost skill to slow down your enemy, it works against certain class.

However most of these are just gives you a realy realy little time, but this is that time what you need to sleep/tree your opponent to gain (back) control over your enemy.
If you're realy realy good geared and skilled (and an asmo to BoQ people to death), you can play pvp even with glacial shard.
I bet you are glad and you have never played sorc. If one of these guesses is true, please don't post in sorc forum again. If both guesses are false and you play sorc...oh god

necc

Trainee

Monday, March 12th 2012, 2:36pm

Noone of your conditions are true. So i keep postin'n'trollin >:P

As long as 90% of the AION playerbase has no idea wtf is "greater healing potion" even at lvl55, don't say "oh god" pls. Tell to them instead.
For realy good opponents i know such plans will never going to be work and they aren't "glacialshardable", but these players are rare.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 6:10pm

Actually True! i am a sorc about 2 years and using Glacial! is faster way to kill enemy instead of hit meteor after cc! u have time for CC ppl with gs build! if u have realy bad gear and high bing so use ss, other wise glacial is WTF!
Sereness- 65 sorcerer - Telemachus- Elyos
Darkgun- 65 Gunner - Telemachus -Elyos

Friday, March 16th 2012, 6:44pm

Actually True! i am a sorc about 2 years and using Glacial! is faster way to kill enemy instead of hit meteor after cc! u have time for CC ppl with gs build! if u have realy bad gear and high bing so use ss, other wise glacial is WTF!
Just to prove you WHY using of SS is better than glacial can ever be:

I'm pretty sure with Glacial you wouldn't have survived the "Zergs" as long, neither half as long.. Oh and SS Sorc will in 99,999% win against Glacial Sorc, why? because one more shut down in each CC start

but the King is dead, long live the King!^^

• "[NICK]zonda0010" started this thread

Legion: Nameless Heroes

Friday, March 16th 2012, 8:33pm

Thx all for helping me :) ... i will think about every thing u guys told me ... sooo i hope i will see u in game :D ... and for now i`m only thinking about the 3.0 witch is going to come very soon xD

PS : Thx again to all of u >.< .... i love u all :love: