You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 8th 2012, 2:14am

important question on magic boost vs crit spell

Hi.

Hope someone can give opinion on this personally important question that i have. Right now, I am focusing on magic boost given the information in the forum - using spellbook and accesories with higher magic boost. However, most of the "OP" damage from sorcerer seems to come from critical. I know both are important - but if you can only choose one, which stats do you think is more important?

Or another way of putting it is this - will you choose the lvl 60 kahrun spellbook or the lvl 55 arena TAC condition 2 spellbook to fuse with your pvp spellbook?

Monday, October 8th 2012, 7:31am

Just keep in mind that you cant fuse an augmented weapon with a conditioned weapon.

The TAC tome is very strong. No other tome offers 35 crit spell. Probably the best combination is Elite L60 ap + TAC cond2.
Far away...

necc

Trainee

Legion: Valkan Maffia

Monday, October 8th 2012, 12:18pm

Hi.

Hope someone can give opinion on this personally important question that i have. Right now, I am focusing on magic boost given the information in the forum - using spellbook and accesories with higher magic boost. However, most of the "OP" damage from sorcerer seems to come from critical. I know both are important - but if you can only choose one, which stats do you think is more important?

Or another way of putting it is this - will you choose the lvl 60 kahrun spellbook or the lvl 55 arena TAC condition 2 spellbook to fuse with your pvp spellbook?
Mboost gives you a constant higher damage, while magical crit is mostly based on luck.
After an unspecified Mboost (let's say above ~2500) your attack power however doesn't increase significantly anymore.

Personally i say go for high Mboost and high pvp attack and 1shoot 90% of your enemies with aetheric spell like most fuucking overpowered sorcs do.

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 1:16am

thanks for the info sidamel and necc!

[NICK]quasimodo

Intermediate

Legion: None - allergic to stupid

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 2:20am

Think of magic crit like you think about godstone. It has little impact on your average dps, but will provide random burst that is so welcome in PvP.
Meanwhile in GeraltzWorld

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 7:28am

Think of magic crit like you think about godstone. It has little impact on your average dps, but will provide random burst that is so welcome in PvP.

this comparison helped me reach a conclusion! thanks!

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 11:39am

Hi.

Mboost gives you a constant higher damage, while magical crit is mostly based on luck.
After an unspecified Mboost (let's say above ~2500) your attack power however doesn't increase significantly anymore.

Personally i say go for high Mboost and high pvp attack and 1shoot 90% of your enemies with aetheric spell like most fuucking overpowered sorcs do.

even at max mb you won't one shot anything decent geared.

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 4:38am

this. the more crit you can get the better you'll do, its not exactly like a godstone cause you might even reach 20% chances with good gear, and it can help a lot vs chants or some cloth with high msup or templars with iron skin on etc