You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 9:43am

60 Lvl Spiritmaster Skill Rotation Need Help

Need 60 lvl spiritmaster skill rotation for PvP.Too many skills but i cant list them pls help :D
BLOOD RAGE! ---- :!: DONT SEE ME AGAIN.THIS IS BEST FOR U :evil:

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 10:06am

Fear-Dot-Fear-Dot-Fear-Dot-Dot-Dot-Dead-Fear

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 1:18pm

:P I need real skill rotation i know how can i use fear...pls dont be troll

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 4:46pm

dispell and cover silence (choose one depending on the class ur fighting), use shackles, chain of earth, IP, CoW, other dps skills.

it's pretty much basics, but u have to adjust ur rotation to the situation you are in at that time. you can't just rely on a default rotation to save you.

Friday, October 5th 2012, 12:42pm

Need 60 lvl spiritmaster skill rotation for PvP.Too many skills but i cant list them pls help :D
No offense or anything, but if you actually leveld yourself from 1-60 and read your skills this should be pretty obvious. I mean how did you otherwise ever get past lvl 30...

On a side note there's is no set skill rotation there's a priority list which is quite situational. There's no1 that can give a free win rotation other then what pogz said.

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 4:06pm

WTF,u are telling me that u lvlup a SM to LVL 60,and so far u dont know the rotation of skills .Shame on u. :thumbup: .And then i wonder why spiritmaster class is the most hated class:Oh wait,i dont know what skill to cast,fear will do the job>>>transform into a fearspammer.pls rerol. :love: :like: :like: :like: :like:

[NICK]shankz

Professional

Legion: Descendants of Dragon

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 4:47pm

dispell dispell dispell dot dot dot movement / attack speed reduction dot dot dot silence bind.

No need for fear.

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 5:50pm

Waiting for DUNGEON STRIKER, Finally I got a new game :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwaOaV1JpWo

More info

http://www.mmoculture.com/?p=3535

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 6:20pm

The important part is at 3:25 btw, before he just shows his gear and explains why he choses said manastones.

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 8:47pm

Thx for all comments but i know what can i do my best rotation,i need rly good rotation...i know skills meaning.Only i need to best :D

but this videos helped to me thx anyway all 8)

Legion: Mad Company

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 11:25am

Sm's skill rotation depends on the class, and skill of the enemy. against chanter u start with dispell, cause he have the most buff up at the start, as shankz write. against sorc, or sm the 1st skill what u need to activate is the Contact of Resistance (need to avoid the instant fears and instant cc), then silence, shackle, dot, etc... Against melee attackers u need to keep the distance: slowing skills, silence, blind, shackle, dot, etc...

But play much duel, and u find out the right skill rotation against different class
1st char: Orsika - Chanter - Spatalos - Lvl 52~
2nd char: Zofie - Spiritmaster - Spatalos - Lvl 60
Hungarian sites about Aion:

Monday, October 15th 2012, 8:38am

dispell dispell dispell dot dot dot movement / attack speed reduction dot dot dot silence bind.

No need for fear.

You like SM's don't you? xD

You should make one yourself ;)

Silence speaks when words can't

SM lvl 60 Spatalos
Cleric lvl 60 Spatalos
Only PVP.

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:12pm

Like it has been already said, there is no perfect rotation.

Dispel makes only sense if there is something to dispel. Most SMs simply forget that we have a single dispel with a 10s cd.

Another weakness is to play too much with fear. Only use fear if it's necessary. Once I killed a chanter in fear lock. He was pretty pissed about it, but meh I was low on mp. Killing a cleric without fear is impossible as long as the cleric knows that he just needs to dispel everything asap.

Contract of Resistance should never be used at start imo. Using it during a fight is much more difficult to counter.

Duels only give experience in 1 vs 1, but they don't give any experience about group/duo/trio pvp. Even more I know many players that are decent in duels but they fail badly when it comes to open world pvp.
Far away...