You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "[NICK]vanger" started this thread

Monday, June 18th 2012, 3:52am

Revival and Clement Mind Mantra

Just a small question on Revival Mantra and Clement Mind Mantra.

They both restore HP and MP respectively but how does it work? I mean, is it over time? As you get hit? What? I'm trying to figure out how they work to factor them into my gameplay but I just can't get it. Can anyone shed some light on how they work and how you use them -if you do?

Monday, June 18th 2012, 4:22am

It like a buff over time u just get the amount every 6s I think or 5s as regen

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:20pm

they're useless. dont use them, you have better mantras to use over these. if a sorc starts qq-ing for clement dont use it; 32mp on 6 sec on 11k mana pool is like pissing into an ocean.

revival is 78hp on 6 seconds i think (max lvl ofc)

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:37pm

they're useless. dont use them, you have better mantras to use over these. if a sorc starts qq-ing for clement dont use it; 32mp on 6 sec on 11k mana pool is like pissing into an ocean.

revival is 78hp on 6 seconds i think (max lvl ofc)
or, or u can be a good chanter and actually use clement mind.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 3:31pm

I often use Invincibility/Clement/Revival in PVE, it does help quite a bit and other mantras are, in PVE, not quite worth the effort. In PVP, mantras are a joke either way (except Celerity and Enhancement)..

Monday, June 18th 2012, 4:55pm

In PvE, while Clement is obviously usefull, revival is not.

Your team will slowly loose mp while this is not the case of HP, they will just suddenly loose a lot of them and revival wont help at all to compare to defensive mantra or dps ones.

In PvP Celerity/Intensity/Protection/Luck and Magic mantra are some kind of must for chanters, dont underrate their effect.

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:13pm

i was wondering in stick pocker thread already but which one is luck mantra you are reffering to? *_*

anyway 320mp/minute is meh... i rather run faster, even in pve.

Legion: I wish that you were my lollipop

Monday, June 18th 2012, 5:38pm

mana mantra isnt ment to be used on its own tho, its supportive mantra for potions, etc, together w those its pretty nice p: tried it in sieges few times, and if i didnt have it on i ran out of mana a lot faster than with it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:10pm

Quoted

i was wondering in stick pocker thread already but which one is luck mantra you are reffering to? *_*

anyway 320mp/minute is meh... i rather run faster, even in pve.
Old 2.0 bad reflex, hit mantra used to be called luck mantra in the first translated patch note and since then I always name it this way.

And yea, I agree. However....

The clement mantra is a combo mantra, combined with invicibility it gives the right numbers for a fast mana regeneration. It's the only mathematic purpose of that mantra and this reason alone make the mantra a must have in PvE.

Also, but here it's my personnal opinion, I think these mantras (both clement and revival) give natural healing and mana treatement. I often found myself getting more than 320mp per minute, (food/char regen aside)

Anyway considering the dps mechanic, the only needed mantra for an effective dps ratio are invicibility and victory, the third mantra is rather a matter of choice. However considering that a good sorc will always run out of mana even with the best mana pot, having clement to avoid down in their dps will in those case always be better than running faster.