You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Grimrippir

Trainee

• "Grimrippir" started this thread

Legion: Synthesis

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:43am

Ceraniun medal exchange from mithril :3

Wanna know what's the best method to get cera medal from exchanging mithrils , should i get gleaming serum or exchange underground and get shattered cera and exchange again at sh!ty rates ? And thanks :love:
Grimrippir - L65 Gladiator
Gildartx - L65 Templar
We reap what we sow

Loliii

Intermediate

Legion: Explicit

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:54am

Wanna know what's the best method to get cera medal from exchanging mithrils , should i get gleaming serum or exchange underground and get shattered cera and exchange again at sh!ty rates ? And thanks :love:

Not sure if you wanna follow my advice but from my experience the gleaming serum exchange gives you a 25 - 30% exchange rate ofc it can be higher depending if you are wearing your lucky undies at that time.
The underground exchange is around a 10% rate + the exchange of the shattered ceranium shards or w/e its called.. And you wont get close to the gleaming exchange rate.
Just my opinion tho. :D

Lelle

Intermediate

Legion: StorM

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:05am

Hmm, so when I was lvl my char from 60 - 65 I gathered a lot shatered ceranium plus a lot ceranium coins. These is possible to exchange for Cera medal by following.

1. 10 shattered ceranium - Maybe Cera medal or again Shatered ceranium
2. 20 ceranium coins - for gleaming blauar serum

3. Gleaming balaur serum + Mithril - maybe Cera Medal.

4.Sieges

5.Crafting

But to get these medals medals is more pain in as.s as when we were getting miths.

Kushi

Professional

Legion: Explicit

Friday, September 20th 2013, 10:39am

Yeah, because there're no quests or 'easy' sieges now.
Btw a good way to get Cera is Rank Dungeons!
Kushii ~Templar

Templar PvP Ep. 1 Ep. 2

Friday, September 20th 2013, 12:22pm

A really personal advice to you would be, wake up when its actually siege hours from first tia siege and stay active till the katalam one if possible, Only if u have time though :p
Get your dailies done and get about 6 mithril medals per day.
Don't rely on katalam sieges though but do attempt it XD

After you collected enough, do what you prefer to do from one of the conversion methods mentioned.

I'd say gleaming balaur serum method is still the best on a big number.
Nukoichi - lvl65 Spiritmaster
Mikosinz - lvl65 Templar

Motherless

Professional

Legion: Murder INC

Friday, September 20th 2013, 12:26pm

Mithrils are still my main income. Im not very good at PVE instances so it will take time before i S rank these new things

Motherless l Prodigy l Shakujo

They say you are what you eat.. But I don't remeber eating a f*cking legend

Batmax

Beginner

Legion: Revolution

Friday, September 20th 2013, 6:30pm

Well I tried to exchange in both systems and the % are: 3mith=1cera with serum and 5mith=1cera (80%) at underground (using shattered at garrison)...i think the best way is to make tia siege,get double mith and use the 5k ap of siege to exchange mithrils or use ancient coins (25=1serum) to get faster ceranium...at k.siege it's impossible to take 1st reward in league still selfish ppl will go in solo/group :thumbdown: You can get also 3 ceranium/day if have the 3 forst with instances :D (If you have armor/handi/tailor at 515+ you can take with 4-5miths and some kinah 1ceranium at 100%)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Batmax" (Sep 20th 2013, 6:37pm)

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 3:46pm

at k.siege it's impossible to take 1st reward in league still selfish ppl will go in solo/group :thumbdown:

Dont think its selfishing, i am going solo alltime because in alliance is all the time low players which know they are in alliance and they can afk, alliance is mostly with 10% afkers or players which playing auto attack style. Thats why i am going solo, max duo, i dont want to dps all the time boss to boost players which know only join alli to go afk.

ps.: GZ to all asmo to get 2 sieges yesterday and gz to elyos to kill Lata to get skins, now you will be so sexy :whistling:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[NICK]colonpr" (Sep 26th 2013, 3:54pm)

Legion: eXtinction

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 4:45pm

To be fair dem skins are pretty cool bro, wish asmos pve'd more so we could get some too
eXtinction

Lelle

Intermediate

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 4:47pm

Yes and No. Getting reward 1 and 2 depends on how much AP you gain during siege - if on elyos and if on guardian general, not rly on dmg you do. I remember first sieges when Graav was leading and I spent most of the time outside and pvping with elyos and really few asmos around and always got rank 2 and once rank 1. Now when Im leading sieges and always have to stay with all asmos I barely get even Rank 2 cos Ap sharing between a lot players. I wouldnt call soloers selfish ones, cos these cera medals are pain in as.s to get, but important is to realize that power is in unity so if unity is divided into many soloers, then result is that none will get ntg.

Yesterday, well ely shame on you.. idk if you slept or what, but 3 alliances of asmos were able to take your fort plus another one? When I was gathering ppl to siege and saw numbers I already saw masacre from elyos but you pretty suprised me. So when is Lata time during siege - trust me all asmos are laughing cos we exactly know which groups of ely wont be at siege.

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 5:05pm

Does bruisermaker even leave underground these days? Always see him either in safe zone or in group killing dem mobs
eXtinction

Lelle

Intermediate

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 5:09pm

I didnt read what all bonuses we got this week event but if is there drop rate bonus I guess farming bosses dam hard now

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 5:37pm

25% first week, +25% week after
eXtinction