You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 4:25am

Is there perhaps another way to download Aion?

My download speed is 250 kb/s but here is how Aion Launcher works:

400 kb/s > 5 seconds 0 kb/s > 400 kb/s > 5-6 seconds 0 kbs and so on, on that order. Why is it doing this? And is there a legal torrent link or something so I can get over this? Like this I'll finished downloading after days, it took more than it should take to finish download a single giga. Help please.

Vian

GSR - Support

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 8:52am

Hello Jazzwhiskers,

At this point in time, we do not have a torrent officially released from Gameforge for this. However, you may be able to locate one anyway.

Apart from this, we also have the following guide located here. However, this is now a few patches behind.

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:05am

there is a torrent in the $patch$ folder but you have to know where to put what that torrent is downloading
and I wouldnt look at the speed that launcher is showing, that version (and all of the previous ones) is broken in this aspect