You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to AION Europe - UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "[NICK]lordzhugeliang" started this thread

Legion: Conclave

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 12:48am

Leaves of the Four Seasons

Greetings, players and staff... well, I don't know if it is a bug or a problem of me, but, well, I've got the Winter Leaf, but when the alliance defeated the spring tree, and I tryed it twice, it didn't gave me the spring leaf, I don't know why or what is happening (and it shows that the tree has an item, but it shows nothing! I have screenshots to show... what is happening()
By the power of magic... to protect the forces of good!

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 10:05pm

Did maybe another alliance kill the tree? Or did the most damage? As far as I know, it's only important that you make the most damage on the enemy.
This is a private account.
My posts reflect my personal opinion and are neither influenced by any other person, company or government, nor do they reflect the opinion of any other person than myself.