Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

Watchcat

Pinned Introduction: Zapiel

Game dc every 30 min

[NICK]thebanhammer

Title for speed

twardy

Enchanting

Senpai

Recent Activities

• Watchcat -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

I got 2-5 from 32 mirash runs and I guess 1 from 28 GoK
  • Lisa97 -

I did 16 mirash and got 0, consider yourself a lucky person xD
  • Grzyb -

Liked Taylou’s post in the thread Aion lottery.

Like (Post)
    Hello, everyone! An idea came to me! (Yes again xD). I was thinking it would be nice if all the kinahs we lose in the HV were redistributed as a lottery! The event Every Sunday at a specific time an icon will appear (much in the same way as the old…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Hatsuo’s post in the thread Aion lottery.

Like (Post)
    It would be nice, and make players stay online
  • Hashtag -

Liked Razor’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Amazing event too bad you waited untill 70 % of players quit before you did something about it.
  • Zapiel -

Posted the thread Introduction: Zapiel.

Thread
    Hey everybody, I'm Zapiel and I'm the latest trial moderator. I've been playing Aion for a long time (think brown UI and grinding based on anecdotal drop rates). I play primarily plates but I've played every class to some extend so if you got any…
  • Psycho -

Liked adyadryan1992’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    So i did 5 runs in mirage and 5 in gok with 3 char that means 30 runs and not 1 single rusty coin so what is the chance to drop?0.01%??
  • Psycho -

I just did mirash 4x runs - and got 1x of it :d board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…02d0aaf4efeaf120c72980817 But yes, chance is rly low...
  • [NICK]thebanhammer -

Replied to the thread Game dc every 30 min.

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Are you sure it is not your buddy/sister/mom playing with you and disconnecting your router? ” Router is at 30 cm in front of my eyes.....and if someon ewas disconnecting me why is the 30 min resetting when I go in server…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Wolx’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Good event but consider reducing the timer for one coin to 20 mins or 15 mins. Since the drop of the coins is not 100% in the instances and they are weeklies, there's no daily instances to drop them. Not everyone can or has enough time to play / afk or…