Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

To be new on deyla

Daywalker

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Accuracy

Veteran Enchant Bundle

Leo

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Gjven-SM

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Senpai

Recent Activities

• Daywalker -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

Quote from Evita: “did i miss something? so far its only bout transfers from ereshkigal ” Just go to your account managing to see which servers can transfer. For example nergal is not allowed but some olders yes can do it.
  • Lemonzz -

Liked Leo’s post in the thread Veteran Enchant Bundle.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neidhart: “ Am i wrong? ” Yes, The Veteran rewards, ALL veteran rewards have been fully intentionally designed so you can´t trade them to your main, if you are able to do so in some items, that´s an "extra" but that´s not the way it was…
  • Daywalker -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is kinda okaysh its the same…
  • [NICK]fallenstars -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Hot December.

Like (Post)
    The list of possible rewards was missing for the Snow In Atreia event. * Bundle from +6 Snowflake and +7 Snowflake * * Possible Items * Amount * [Rune] Mysterious Recovery Serum * 10 * [Rune] …
  • Accuracy -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Yay more scamboxes I wonder how many people are still buying/supporting these practices
  • Leo -

Replied to the thread Veteran Enchant Bundle.

Quote from Neidhart: “ Am i wrong? ” Yes, The Veteran rewards, ALL veteran rewards have been fully intentionally designed so you can´t trade them to your main, if you are able to do so in some items, that´s an "extra" but that´s not the way it was…
  • Gjven-SM -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Quote from Galeas: “Thanks everyone for respecting the rules, looking good so far. I have a dream that all threads could be like that :slove: The idea is to also use this for topics for the Tavern in the future ;) ” Aion its a great game i don't want Aion to…
  • Neidhart -

I am not talking about puting that bundles for 1 kinah into the brooker where a scripter or bored player can ninja it. And yes i know that since 6.0 its not possible anymore to trade stuff (most). But you can still trade GPs from the shop !? And you…
  • Grimmzard -

No no no plz leave it as it is poor ppl with broker bots need to + their gear....... .............(at least ban those doushbags)
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Thanks everyone for respecting the rules, looking good so far. I have a dream that all threads could be like that :slove: The idea is to also use this for topics for the Tavern in the future ;)