Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Which "type" of gear?

iSTAN

Help with client

Mendokusai

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Kumi

promotion code e-mails

Zergie

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Alibi

Recent Activities

• iSTAN -

Replied to the thread Which "type" of gear?.

There's nothing to question about accuracy with the new items :) the only thing you can think about is weapon and what you want on it, crit or hp. In case of armor imo you should never go for brave since physical and magical def are way more worth than…
  • Mendokusai -

Replied to the thread Help with client.

• Kumi -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from [NICK]regredior: “Where to exchange insignias we get for winning arenas? ” That I would like to know too. There is supposed to be a npc in lakrum according to it. But can't find it ” Seems that they forgot to…
  • Kotoro -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

Like (Post)
    How players which no paying a real money can get more Transforms when we can buy only one per week? And those who want to buy them from Aion Shop can buy thousand of them. Are you plan to do something with that? To free2play players can be equal to p2w…
  • Zergie -

Replied to the thread promotion code e-mails.

Well i tried to subscribe again for the newsletter, but seems they have hidden that button. Can't for the life of me find it.
  • Frazan -

Replied to the thread promotion code e-mails.

• Wahuha -

Posted the thread promotion code e-mails.

Thread
    to everyone who's still waiting and don't know it yet: you won't get anything because you canceled your subscription to the newsletter and they won't send any e-mail manually (source: support). I'm opening this thread not for the rage or flame or…
  • Yumichan -

Liked Criticaldany’s post in the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “Specific cases need to be clarified with support as I can't check it myself. ” I'm waiting for support to reply to my ticket since Friday morning and still nothing.
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from [NICK]regredior: “Where to exchange insignias we get for winning arenas? ” That I would like to know too. There is supposed to be a npc in lakrum according to it. But can't find it
  • Apophis -

Posted the thread Help with client.

Thread
    Hi there. I have played this game before the update very well without any kind off error. After the update when i press "Run Game" in the launcher, a golden Aion will letters apear, but then they disapear, no error, nothing. I manage to play after 4 or 5…