Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

yaminote

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Rym

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Olybius

Why is the shop so empty?

WreckingLord

Purple pvp bard

Recent Activities

• Yumichan -

Liked Olybius’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hjarta: “meanwhile I saw NA kinah exchange rate and oh boy...the luck they have xD we remained with 1/6 of our old kinah (and we got an amazing kinah nerf), they stay with 1/2 :cookieshugo: ” It's a good moment to ask @Galeas how it's possible that here…
  • Yumichan -

Liked Hjarta’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    meanwhile I saw NA kinah exchange rate and oh boy...the luck they have xD we remained with 1/6 of our old kinah (and we got an amazing kinah nerf), they stay with 1/2 :cookieshugo: they also changed the duration of op transformations which is good imho edit : and…
  • Yumichan -

Liked Parra’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Be faster with bug fixing for us Players instead of shop bug fixing ,People allready leaving!
  • Nagrio -

Liked WreckingLord’s post in the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nagrio: “They didn´t have anything new to add, so they wipe it and started from beginning like patch 6.2, but disgustingly overpriced ” That's sad, they had some very good skins, if that's the case I hope they leave the "cute and fluffy"…
  • Erik -

Liked WreckingLord’s post in the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nagrio: “They didn´t have anything new to add, so they wipe it and started from beginning like patch 6.2, but disgustingly overpriced ” That's sad, they had some very good skins, if that's the case I hope they leave the "cute and fluffy"…
  • yaminote -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Murskaaja: “I got like this yesterday ” yes but also all 3 kind of flux was 3x during that event.. i belive that event might help a lot to gear up pvp gear and pve gear with low cost..
  • Rym -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

The normal smuggler has a 50% chance to drop the legendary skill chest. The untrained smuggler has a 10% chance to drop the legendary skill chest. The splendid smuggler has a 100.00% chance to drop the legendary skill chest.
  • Olybius -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from Hjarta: “meanwhile I saw NA kinah exchange rate and oh boy...the luck they have xD we remained with 1/6 of our old kinah (and we got an amazing kinah nerf), they stay with 1/2 :cookieshugo: ” It's a good moment to ask @Galeas how it's possible that here…
  • WreckingLord -

Replied to the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

• Grzyb -

Liked Keiji’s post in the thread Anti Bot suggestion idea.

Like (Post)
    Based on the comment from Galeas, botting is allowed and GF dont care about it anyway. Look at the other thread Fregion closed. Even if they say trading between broker is a workaround, i saw no real answer about what they gonna do against those broker…