Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Show us your character's FACE

pando111

Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

faker

shugo event /Gold medal 50 key

Erik

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

[NICK]daishinkansama

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Niv

Recent Activities

• Hashtag -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]sofast: “NC KR does a much better shop so why cant GF do the same ” Quote from [NICK]sofast: “but I just don't want to see 50x tempering for X or 100x enchant for X or blah blah for XX.. ” contradicting yourself much?
  • faker -

Replied to the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Yeah well some people dont get that KR shop is currently p2w, but I guess Sywo knows better right (:. Quote from Hashtag: “Wonder from what and where you think gf gonna pay there employees if no shop or p2w content? =O They shoud change some things, and…
  • faker -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]sofast: “NC KR does a much better shop so why cant GF do the same ” Quote from [NICK]sofast: “but I just don't want to see 50x tempering for X or 100x enchant for X or blah blah for XX.. ” contradicting yourself much?
  • faker -

Liked Niv’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from faker: “Actually I wish they would change a lot, since Korean people say 6.2 > 5.8 when it comes to p2w ” Initially you wrote 5.8 > 6.2, so my assumption was that you wanted p2w content. Sorry, check what you write be4 you submit it.
  • failboat -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread The Daeva's Tavern – Episode 2.

Like (Post)
    Jojo and Galeas do the honours once more
    1751158403cc472e41dc05f9c700d971299e2615.jpg
    It’s time to fill your glasses again, as Jojo and Galeas welcome you to another stimulating evening at the Daeva's Tavern. Today they’ll be buying everyone a round…