Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level]

Wolx

Crazed anomos

Desperation

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Desperation

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Accuracy

To be new on deyla

Mika

Recent Activities

• Wolx -

Replied to the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

Leveling right now is easy, you reach max level quickly by doing campaigns + dark blue quests, low level content is basically non existent since you level up so fast and everyone is at end game and that's where it's at currently. Fun is subjective,…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Crazed anomos.

the same about deyla elyos - we dont take anomos mostly I gave up doing it: one overgeared dps like gunner/ranger just hold it by his incredible dps and move to asmobase. Apparently elyos side doesnt have such players, so would support suggestion maybe…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

1) Balance I am not sure that you can do anything here, but its terrible. Rangers, sms and especially chanters with healing more than clers (!) is something ridiculous. 2) Enchantment I did 4 parts of legendary gear +15 with less than 100 leg stones…
  • Accuracy -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Depends on your personal experience. Since Gameforge refuses to release specific information about the rates, people can only speculate, but the general concensus right now is that the rates are extremely low, like in most loot boxes with one desirable…
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked Frovidia’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    The issues that are clouding this patch has been discussed many times over and most of the people seem to give the same feedback. 1-Enchanting rates: this has been mentioned many times over. From the people that are still stuck in ancient weapons…
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I could also add that implementation of further ways of acquiring enchantment stones is not necessary if appropriate steps are done to ensure fair gear progression. Because the RNG is much more forgiving, and it is much easier to enchant an item up to…
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

there are 30 people on Ereshkigal they're not gonna make any difference on either faction on Deyla As7REXG.png
  • MrSylbio -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I could also add that implementation of further ways of acquiring enchantment stones is not necessary if appropriate steps are done to ensure fair gear progression. Because the RNG is much more forgiving, and it is much easier to enchant an item up to…
  • magebaby -

Replied to the thread Crazed anomos.

lololo total BS, antriksha elyos hasnt gotten a single crazed anomos since start of 6.2. asmos are killing em in their camp all the time