Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] New Years Event

Galeas

Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

xSaidou

Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Watchcat

Transfer gold ingot, is it possible ?

i-always-say-xd

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Xanoa

Recent Activities

• Erik -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 23.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event]
  • Dmi3 -

Liked Alibi’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bardinero: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from i-always-say-xd: “So is there any way a f2p can get the full gear from the 3 shugos event, even staying logged 24/7 ? ” no ” Bra, u know how to motivate ppl. ” I mean, do you want him to…
  • skyfear -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    actually the biggest problem it's imo the lack of players and we all agree that you (GF) are just loosing your time and money to try to make work something that will be useless in the next patches. please give us the morphing for the enchant…
  • skyfear -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “1/ Hopefully yes but impossible to say as long as it's not working, by definition it means it cant' work until we can fix it. 2/ The Veteran system will not be converted, as I said several times, Platinerk will be a completely new…
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Mistake from my side when writing it, sorry^^
  • icebeastmagic -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Maintenance 23.01.2019 to Galeas: its not a mistake ? -> [Event] Treasure chest - will be deactivated. i was think its a part ofNew years event and its still going on ... so we should today use all the keys we have?
  • Lyneza90 -

Like (Post)
    This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event]
  • xSaidou -

Like (Post)
  • xSaidou -

Replied to the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Ok then, implement morphing from NA and hero trials with contracts and fighting spirit fragments only, cut out enchant stones from HT completely to keep the balance. That would be fair, i think.
  • Lumis -

Like (Post)