Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ranger with Main chain skill not working properly

[Discussion Thread] Sheep on the rampage 11/7 till 25/7/2018

Bulma

Game keep crashing

Sebivine

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

Kotoro

Dark Poeta entrance?

Erik

Recent Activities

• SkyMaster -

Posted the thread Ranger with Main chain skill not working properly.

Thread
    Hi all, I would like to know if there is any option to turn on that enables me to do the main Sniper chain skill properly, what i mean is: The main chain skill i changed it to be "second" option, to the mana leach chain skill as primary, so i can use…
  • Bulma -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Sheep on the rampage 11/7 till 25/7/2018.

this event like the last one of the egyptian things is like old fashion.... explain me, why we need pets when we have minions now, ok some pets do nice things the last event loads of godstones...... OLD ONES.... for what? can you please invent one…
  • Sebivine -

Replied to the thread Tech help Game keep crashing.

Aion is an old game on an old engine.... optimalisation is bad :c Also might need to check into your internet connection, it seems to be a thing that effects the game since a buddy has near same setup but he gets a lot more FPS when people are around. we…
  • Kotoro -

Replied to the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Let me be clear, Gameforge launched several servers at 5.6 that mostly failed, & now we are delayed for the 6.2 due to empty server fusion. Seems fine, any Moderator can reply if they are planning to open a brand new server at 6.2 ? Seems they will.
  • Squickly -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread Dark Poeta entrance?.

Like (Post)
    You can just enter :D
  • [NICK]kanonji -

Posted the thread Tech help Game keep crashing.

Thread
    Hi, I am frustrated right now. My game keeps crashing, especially during last minutes of siege. Since 2 months I missed like 5 Holy Serums from Divine Fortress. Everytime it crashes like 2 minutes before end of siege. The second thing is fps my issue.…
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread Dark Poeta entrance?.

• Erik -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread Some videos to share.

Like (Post)
  • Erik -

Liked Fregion’s post in the thread Some videos to share.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shaoron: “Lmao, it's about time to clean up this thread. ” I agree.
  • Mika -

Liked Click’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    No it means they ran out of ideas how to delay Tia Eye and enchant event.