Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can't create account in gameforge Aion Online

t0re

Fregion, please read my post before you replied

nay

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Guds

Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

JustQuestions

Can't create account in gameforge Aion Online

Fregion

Recent Activities

• t0re -

Replied to the thread Can't create account in gameforge Aion Online.

Quote from AionOnline: “So I tried another email. To no available -- yes I could create an account now, the system too inform me it needs validation and it had sent an email to my email. The same, nothing appear, nothing happen. ” did u check your…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Inaentheeth’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Donut: “No comment on that event. ” It is not an event, it's just a shop promotion. Basically its just a fancy randombox with a spinning animation. And that's why you should post your feedback here: Weekly Shop Discussion
  • nay -

Replied to the thread Fregion, please read my post before you replied.

the game account and the support account are not the same thing, which is why you should be able to contact the support. if you can't create a support account either, try creating an account without the use of proxies. if that doesn't work either...…
  • Argentino -

Replied to the thread Fregion, please read my post before you replied.

You must show your credit card and be willing to spend a lot of money in the game, in 5 minutes you have them at your feet,
  • AionOnline -

Posted the thread Fregion, please read my post before you replied.

Thread
    The issue is god damn simple. I can't create an account. Why? No matter what I typed in the field, submitted, the system return that "there is something wrong in the process" But the account name I submitted are recorded in the system? I tried to…
  • Guds -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from esset23: “Quote from SoulCatcher: “Will the Roaring Antriksha's weapon be changed to a new one in an update? ” No.Quote from Guds: “I cant find the compensation gear table with required levels of enchantment etc etc for science reasons.…
  • Guds -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SoulCatcher: “Will the Roaring Antriksha's weapon be changed to a new one in an update? ” No. Quote from Guds: “I cant find the compensation gear table with required levels of enchantment etc etc for science reasons. Halp pl0x ty…
  • Xanoa -

Liked Inaentheeth’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Donut: “No comment on that event. ” It is not an event, it's just a shop promotion. Basically its just a fancy randombox with a spinning animation. And that's why you should post your feedback here: Weekly Shop Discussion
  • JustQuestions -

Replied to the thread Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0.

Quote from Konstantinos: “after 1 month 1-1 will return to previous one ” People got back to their original servers because of the items and gears they had there. This time it won't matter as much because of all the changes with 6.2, and that is why I…
  • Mickaya_official -

Liked Konstantinos’s post in the thread Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0.

Like (Post)
    Yes everyone will join to become governor! after 1 month 1-1 will return to previous one and we will have same story" pliz merge pliz merge" because we will have 1 more empty new server