Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Current Servers' Faction Balance(not suggestion thread)

where to get driver license WhatsApp +19173008136 (puredocumentation@gmail.com)

Ereskighal Server Transfer

Grimmzard

LEGENDARY LYDIUM

Buburuza

New class in Aion?

Admiral

Recent Activities

• Fluorescent -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread The Daeva's Tavern - 4.

Like (Post)
    Check out our video and learn more about the launch of AION 6.0
    1751158403cc472e41dc05f9c700d971299e2615.jpg
    Greetings, Daeva! Welcome to another episode of ‘The Daeva's Tavern’. In episode 4, Jojo and Galeas play hosts to a very special guest.…
  • Bob -

Posted the thread Current Servers' Faction Balance(not suggestion thread).

Thread
    I would like to ask you 1-Which servers are most populated elyos-asmo ? 2-What is the siege win/lose ratio for dominated faction ? 3- Broker prices for dominated faction like manastone, craft materials' prices on broker. 4- Do you able to to find…
  • if you're looking for where to buy USA/EU, ASIA, Australia driving license no more, you do not need to go through the entire government process or write a driving test when you already know how to drive, we also follow the government process of applying…
  • SinGGle -

Liked BoroBeast’s post in the thread Ereskighal Server Transfer.

Like (Post)
    Block Nergal Asmo side transfer @Galeas .
  • Grimmzard -

Replied to the thread Ereskighal Server Transfer.

Quote from Zergie: “Quote from Grimmzard: “So all Elyos will come Deyla and Asmodians will go Antrishka and they will just overpopulate already overpopulated server with those factions ?? ” Yeah, cause germans enjoy to transfer to "english"…
  • Buburuza -

Replied to the thread LEGENDARY LYDIUM.

• Admiral -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

They should change attack animation from paint to lightning. Imagine how good would that look. But no ... Koreans always have to make something that is immersion breaking. So many quit Aion because of Aether class, now some will prob quit for this new…
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Kuroiz: “unknown.pngCan someone explain what is this illusion buff ? :/ ” I think its the buff from returning players
  • Trinzer -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Kuroiz: “Can someone explain what is this illusion buff ? :/ ” I would love to know this aswell. Got it once randomly when i entered Narakkalli and never had it since then. ” You can buy the buffs with the Bouquet of…
  • Senpai -

Liked Selle’s post in the thread Christmas Event.

Like (Post)
    Hi! Just a short note in a positive manner: I really love the way Sanctum is decorated!!! Is pretty close to reality and gives me a pleasant feeling. Thank you for this. Can it be done in Lakrum as well? as we spend most of our time in there being, most…