Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Grzyb

​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on I'm new.

AlexseiRatibor

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Desperation

Contract shop is ridicolous

Hizamaruu

Bought a house and the furniture that I had is gone

Recent Activities

• Grzyb -

Liked testtestlab’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    For light pve gameplay then go ahead. For pvp gameplay it will be extremely frustrating
  • Grzyb -

Liked Frazan’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Yeah give it a try and see by yourself if you can handle the game situation or not :) BTW if you want to be competitive at some point this game can be more stressful and frustrating than real life.
  • Grzyb -

Liked Wahuha’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from remusbv8: “Hello everyone, With all promiting of 6.0 of game I wanted to give a try to the game. I have a few questions before joining. 1. What server is most populated for EU players? 2. What class fit more for pvp/pve style? I like…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Nagrio’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    If you want to ask yourself every time "What am I doing with my life ?" when you see your kinah status or see a hundred times sentence "The enchantment of ...... failed. The item was set to level ..." and fall into deep depresion, then this game is for…
  • Grzyb -

Liked ReturningPlayer’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    the above
  • Grzyb -

Liked Starset’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Just dont play this game if you dont want to be frustraded 100%. Thats the only thing Aion and Gameforge are now, frustrating. ” This^ You are better off playing tetris online or snooker.
  • Grzyb -

Liked [NICK]yushini’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Just dont play this game if you dont want to be frustraded 100%. Thats the only thing Aion and Gameforge are now, frustrating.
  • Grzyb -

Replied to the thread Elyos vs Asmos xforms.

hey Fregion, can we see a video of these mystical tests? I also wuld like to see video how much stones a GM must used to enchant any part of violet set on +15 (if it even possible) can you forward this request to a people working for GF?
  • Grzyb -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... :/
  • Grzyb -

Liked Eggsdee’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Click: “So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... :/ ” Yeah these kind of people are the ones supporting these disgusting features…