Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Click

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

testtestlab

transformation appearance

Click

Account WH balance - Terminated?

Click

A small tip when you login to make more space into inventory

Kumi

Recent Activities

• Click -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Aren’t you only receiving this mail when you are subscribed to their newsletter system?
  • roflatgf -

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Yeannefer: “@Galeas, could you please confirm if all emails were already sent or there will be a '2nd turn'? I'm asking cause all of my friends got it, except me. I have an old account, veteran one, and I'm active with…
  • Click -

I changed mail address of my account like 3 times and got 3 mails that all worked :) so i got 6 transform contracts (not that it matters cuz they were all shitty white ones) but feee mysterious pots are always welcome
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Sorry if someone has asked this before @Galeas but. What happened to those kinah bags we got from event? I have no bags and no kinah on my alts from them.
  • Spartac -

Liked Olympic’s post in the thread transformation appearance.

Like (Post)
    some people are clueless and can't wait to jump at the first negative opportunity. NO WALLET required. farm kinah > buy gold ignot with kinah > buy the scroll that lets you keep your chr. looks.
  • Spartac -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Doombolt: “@Galeas Apologies, I was reading it wrong. ” No problem, there was a lot announced over the last two weeks. I tried to make it visible as much as possible but yes not easy^^ I will probably udpate the FAQ when possible.
  • Galeas -

Quote from Yeannefer: “@Galeas, could you please confirm if all emails were already sent or there will be a '2nd turn'? I'm asking cause all of my friends got it, except me. I have an old account, veteran one, and I'm active with previous status…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread transformation appearance.

Yes it should be a weekly limit of 100 scrolls = 1000 minutes
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Account WH balance - Terminated?.

Your last logged in character should get all the Kinah from accounwarehouse.