Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]tuhka

Reduce the cost of Goldpacks in aion shop

Doombolt

Competitive server

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Galeas

i am new to aion class guide anywhere

yahiamonfreefarm

Recent Activities

• [NICK]tuhka -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Okay after doing researches: Luna Hell pass does give rewards etc. to level 75 and below. Luna Hell Pass does not give experience mobs / quest item to level 76 and above.
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread Reduce the cost of Goldpacks in aion shop.

Quote from Kroata01: “It was just 1 of the suggestions to try to fix that... But something has to be done regarding that... People can t farm 200m so easily and prices are remaining the same...If you got some better idea... ” You need to give it…
  • Incendium -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Narakalli last boss bugs:After the boss casts Icy Cold to a party member,after the member passes it to another,the first member still has the icy cold button in middle of screen. Also,Icy Cold twice turned into Chilling cold after passing it to the next…
  • Erik -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from Erik: “I realised how addicted I am to checking this forum while it was down LOL ” likewise, I'm more or less checking 5 GF boards daily, it became annoying... ” why do you think i requested that block for a while…
  • Kroata01 -

It was just 1 of the suggestions to try to fix that... But something has to be done regarding that... People can t farm 200m so easily and prices are remaining the same...If you got some better idea...
  • Akinorix -

Posted the thread Competitive server.

Thread
    Hey, I just returned to the game after quitting about a year and half ago. I want to know if Deyla is a competitive server in terms of siege and not just 1 faction dominates all the time, yesterday doing the first siege on Antrishka. Asmos dominated…
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from roflatgf: “Transformation Potions are not available in game ... mobs are not dropping them ... even normal (white) ones ... These Tranformation potions on other regions are with almost 100% drop rate at other regions ... here completely…
  • yahiamonfreefarm -

Replied to the thread i am new to aion class guide anywhere.

thanks for that i saw that not much in secton that i can see :)
  • Evita -

have to agree with previous comments no matter what price GF will put, people will try to get the previous cash for it, until they realize that there simply is not that amount available anymore (in average)
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread i am new to aion class guide anywhere.

hello there eventually this helps you further? aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Spiritmaster also in this forum section should be some information