Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New class in Aion?

Fractures

NA economy changes

Psycho

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Accuracy

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Accuracy

Dredgion medals

Kyir

Recent Activities

• Fractures -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

More news? So like this is the new class Soul Fighter xD
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

Quote from Noctis: “I think Mirash is a bad idea tbh. It's too easy, and since forms share over the whole account, I would be "forced" to lvl 10 chars and do 40 mirash runs per week to get the maximum out of the contract drops. xD pls no ” Quote from…
  • failboat -

Quote from xSaidou: “Quote from Kelekelio: “still waiting for this one board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…dd39c31e38b31864bc027b352 (Hidden Content) ” doesnt matter at this point, all the hoarded luna mats have been used already to craft these…
  • failboat -

would be the best pusher at sieges and great front end for 6v6 everyone will love to play melee cloth
  • Frazan -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread NA economy changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “ 1. Primeth’s Forge 2. Mirash Sanctum 3. Cradle of Eternity ” Quote from Galeas: “Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. ” I think Mirash is a bad idea tbh. It's too easy,…
  • Accuracy -

Let's up it to 60 chars then. :nothingtoseehere: Adding useless scrolls to instances isn't exactly helpful but straight up saying no to at least something in a patch where you got ripped off your attack speed is ridiculous.
  • Rym -

Funny how you completely dodged the fact holy tower is a 6 man instance, and compared it to mirash.
  • Accuracy -

Quote from Noctis: “Quote: “1. Primeth’s Forge 2. Mirash Sanctum 3. Cradle of Eternity ” Quote from Galeas: “Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. ” I think Mirash is a bad idea…
  • Noctis -

Quote: “ 1. Primeth’s Forge 2. Mirash Sanctum 3. Cradle of Eternity ” Quote from Galeas: “Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. ” I think Mirash is a bad idea tbh. It's too easy,…
  • Rym -

A cloth melee in aion would serve to be the best dps class in the game permanently to make up for it's weakness of being a cloth class in melee range.