Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017

Kegi

[EVENT] AION 8th Birthday 23-25.09.2017

Kelberas

Pinned Introduction: Andarys

Cyan

Share current cake location!

Healermovetime

Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

Rebelbabe

Recent Activities

• Ikigai -

Liked Rebelbabe’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017.

Like (Post)
    ooh where do I start. My intention here is not to blame anyone. I try to stay rational, objective and see things from both sides. The considerered instances for giving these drops, well I would have expected these instances to have a certain drop rate…
  • Kegi -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017.

To spice up the conversation even more... We've come to a point where it is cheaper to buy accounts from the market for VR APES and 100% untradeable socketing aids from anniversary bags than to play the game or use the shop itself. With 1100€ you can…
  • Fade -

Quote from Sebivine: “That's why Luna didn't give Apes and manastones for a year, because it was implemented to reward (afk) people with items... right? ” oh, stop this madness about afk people. afk people exist in this game from it's release, it has…
  • Zeca -

Quote from Sebivine: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “The solution was there to begin with, Luna was implemented to reward people with items that were lacking, apes, serums, manastones. Remove that and chaos ensues, and it shows a lot on the broker, there's…
  • Inaentheeth -

Liked [NICK]heeyitsme’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017.

Like (Post)
    Guys shut up and buy coins It's happy hour!
  • Zeca -

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “The solution was there to begin with, Luna was implemented to reward people with items that were lacking, apes, serums, manastones. Remove that and chaos ensues, and it shows a lot on the broker, there's almost no supply, prices…
  • Inaentheeth -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Luna after 13th Sept 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Natalie: “or don't even want to go pve ” If they dont wanna go pve they cant whine for not being able to get apes, but yes i do agree that this is rly dumb idea In fact ppl need to be forced to do more stuff in order to get the sure stuff…
  • Kegi -

Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “Guys shut up and buy coins It's happy hour! ” With current prices and 35% happy hour, if you would sell the aion coins, to finish one set of health +9 and +15 set costs you around 700€ - 800€, for knowledge 1100€.…
  • Sebivine -

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “The solution was there to begin with, Luna was implemented to reward people with items that were lacking, apes, serums, manastones. Remove that and chaos ensues, and it shows a lot on the broker, there's almost no supply, prices…
  • [NICK]n00b -

The solution was there to begin with, Luna was implemented to reward people with items that were lacking, apes, serums, manastones. Remove that and chaos ensues, and it shows a lot on the broker, there's almost no supply, prices are high, forcing the…