Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SERVER refresh rates

Define

[Discussion] The Grand Daeva Race

Define

[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

randomforumuser

Life Stone Fragment

Balthazar

Friendly Neighborhood Badasses [NOW RECRUITING]

Melaniesama

Recent Activities

• Define -

Replied to the thread SERVER refresh rates.

Quote from failboat: “You're making some confusions here. If you already have the best routing then wtfast can't really improve upon that. That's why for some it's worse, when you already have the best routing, and for some it's better, when there are…
  • Define -

Replied to the thread [Discussion] The Grand Daeva Race.

Quote from Bulma: “Why instead when you receive 3 keys for win, give the oportunity (Like The Old Shugo Tomb) use 3 keys to open big chest, or with 3 keys open 3X the Small Chest. Since you remove the quest that was before to prevent AFK people, at…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread SERVER refresh rates.

You're making some confusions here. If you already have the best routing then wtfast can't really improve upon that. That's why for some it's worse, when you already have the best routing, and for some it's better, when there are improvements to be made.…
  • randomforumuser -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Quote from failboat: “Finally people have to work for their kills and not just invite 12345 alts. I hope it motivates people being more active in Nevi. ” People are actively trading Abyss kills when the quest hits in alliances at western/eastern…
  • Lyneza90 -

Quote from Kery: “Quote from Lyneza90: “But Narakalli doesn't require those people. ” Quote from Lahire: “to be honest, it's easier to find capable people to kill GOLMIR than for HT. ” You are never failed at golmir with random grp? I do...…
  • Bulma -

Replied to the thread [Discussion] The Grand Daeva Race.

Why instead when you receive 3 keys for win, give the oportunity (Like The Old Shugo Tomb) use 3 keys to open big chest, or with 3 keys open 3X the Small Chest. Since you remove the quest that was before to prevent AFK people, at least that should give…
  • 2dee -

Liked Click’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    This quest change has nothing to do with the event in my opinion. They just change it, so that we can not “exploit” it by inviting alts to the alliance and get a free apes anymore. They use the event as excuse now, so we don’t bash on them. I…
  • Kery -

Quote from Lyneza90: “But Narakalli doesn't require those people. ” Quote from Lahire: “to be honest, it's easier to find capable people to kill GOLMIR than for HT. ” You are never failed at golmir with random grp? I do... often... And after…
  • [NICK]arykas -

Liked Kery’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SoulCatcher: “I'm talking about what would be better replaced Holy Tower. For Holy Tower required premade. Narakali is passed easily from LFG. ” Holy Tower doesn´t required premade... It require reasonable capable people....
  • Balthazar -

Replied to the thread Life Stone Fragment.

@Galeas I hope you can reach back if you have an answer cause is really needed on the recipes of magical crafting and the availability of it is really really low.Thanks in Advance