Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Hashtag

Pinned Show us your character's FACE

pando111

shugo event /Gold medal 50 key

Erik

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

[NICK]daishinkansama

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Niv

Recent Activities

• Hashtag -

Replied to the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Quote from faker: “Quote from Hashtag: “Wonder from what and where you think gf gonna pay there employees if no shop or p2w content? =O They shoud change some things, and they will and its good so. ” 1. Looking at Galeas and Jojo health state, I…
  • Hashtag -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]sofast: “NC KR does a much better shop so why cant GF do the same ” Quote from [NICK]sofast: “but I just don't want to see 50x tempering for X or 100x enchant for X or blah blah for XX.. ” contradicting yourself much?
  • faker -

Replied to the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Yeah well some people dont get that KR shop is currently p2w, but I guess Sywo knows better right (:. Quote from Hashtag: “Wonder from what and where you think gf gonna pay there employees if no shop or p2w content? =O They shoud change some things, and…
  • faker -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]sofast: “NC KR does a much better shop so why cant GF do the same ” Quote from [NICK]sofast: “but I just don't want to see 50x tempering for X or 100x enchant for X or blah blah for XX.. ” contradicting yourself much?
  • faker -

Liked Niv’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from faker: “Actually I wish they would change a lot, since Korean people say 6.2 > 5.8 when it comes to p2w ” Initially you wrote 5.8 > 6.2, so my assumption was that you wanted p2w content. Sorry, check what you write be4 you submit it.