Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats

iSTAN

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Hekigan

VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Morpheus

[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

Lemonzz

Pinned 7.0 First info

Xanoa

Recent Activities

• iSTAN -

Replied to the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

I'm sorry but the title says "Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats"
  • Hekigan -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

Quote from mfdgd: “So if anyone interested... I completed the quest everyday, this week. Usually every 3rd mob gives quest item. I was really surprised u can only complete the quest once a day, but after i got my rewards i understand. So my rewards…
  • Morpheus -

Replied to the thread VETERAN REWARDS RESET.

Quote from Burster: “Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? ” Weren't tradeable, but…
  • KudesnikEU -

I just think player with Vetran account must have Gold transformation, it's not some disbalance for game, it's minimum for comfort gameplay. After 9-11 months incoming 7.0 with new pvp gear, but we now cannt normal enchant 6.2 gear, we need normal reward…
  • Nicoffsolo -

Liked Accuracy’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    Limiting this list to 5 changes is kind of hard as there are many small single problems that tie into each other, creating the state of the game we habe today. Anyway I'll give it a shot. First things on this list are most important to me. 1.…
  • skyfear -

Quote from KudesnikEU: “Useless event, zero profit from this rewards, like moon festival. GameForge add Kerubiel Minion for what? It's joke or what? Reward in this patch events give nothing, only lost time and take trash in invertory. We need: Ultimate…
  • Lemonzz -

Replied to the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

• KudesnikEU -

Useless event, zero profit from this rewards, like moon festival. GameForge add Kerubiel Minion for what? It's joke or what? Reward in this patch events give nothing, only lost time and take trash in invertory. We need: Ultimate encanted stones Gold…
  • Burster -

Replied to the thread VETERAN REWARDS RESET.

Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? ” Weren't tradeable, but the items to enchant…
  • Yumichan -

Liked magebaby’s post in the thread New Player - Ziekel. Looking for advice..

Like (Post)
    go to deyla, most balanced server. Dont reccommend Antriksha and nergal,