Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Honour points issue

Murskaaja

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Murskaaja

[Discussion Thread] Moon Festival

Murskaaja

Moon Festival Results

Templar

Leveling up a cleric questions

Elysorrow

Recent Activities

• [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Wolx’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

Like (Post)
    This event is promoting veganism.
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

I bet the losing team will win a fort soon with these xforms. To put more salt on the wounds, all these xformers are AFK players.
  • Wixi -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Regarding the situation with Kinahs in-game..

Like (Post)
    Kinah drop event (active until further notice) : - You will loot 500 000 kinah on the last boss of the Mirash Refuge - You will loot 6 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Prometun's Workshop (equally divided between party members) - You will loot 3 000…
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

From +9 I went straightforward down to +2. Damn my stubborness hoping for succeeds.
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

200 bags used, not a single minced meat. Such a delightful event, all it did for me was filling inventory space.
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance.

Like (Post)
    So they don't need NC Soft to fix it...
  • Templar -

Replied to the thread Moon Festival Results.

On my glad 2 meat : result : 1 kisk + 1 skin ( unsellable on broker and vendor ) which i had to dump on the floor cuz ugly af costume skin . On templar : 0 meat . Another great EU GF ‘event’ that literally gave NOTHING . GF give the word event a…
  • Elysorrow -

Replied to the thread Leveling up a cleric questions.

You might use MP only if you have opened manastones slots on a gear that you plan to use and you have nothing else to put in there and because you can buy MP +144 for like 500-1000 kinah from broker (last week prices on Antriksha). Some more MP can't…
  • Applepie -

Liked Alucinor’s post in the thread Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rym: “Your RAM usage has reached it's limits. On windows 7 you can see aion using up all of your RAM if it's running long enough, up to 10GB RAM usage after 10 hours of playing. Fix: restart client. On windows 10 it is not visible unless…
  • derezzerdawn -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Balthazar: “We were promised transformation available through events and shugo game up! coincidence I think not!Thank you Galeas and the Team voices heard more people leaving *cough* commin back bugs for everyone ” It' s in the Halloween…