Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cleaning warehouses

Shechinah

recommend gear or level for invite to party

t0re

Server Merge Discussion

failboat

Recomendation for PvE

SkeeveAahz

APES & SERUM DROP suggestion

Kotoro

Recent Activities

• Shechinah -

Replied to the thread Cleaning warehouses.

Well, I had a lot of mats too saved just incase..many years ago I've mastered handicraft which is one of the most expensive and I have spend many hours lurking broker for the cheapest mats,I've found 1000s of fluxes, scales etc,gems in my warehouses,…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Shaoron’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    - complain about p2w - post ideas how to add more p2w - complain about p2w - ??????
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread recommend gear or level for invite to party.

Quote from Discoo: “Shivering Mahorosh is not though.. not the point though ” not even close, no movement nor strategy is involved there Quote from Discoo: “alking about bards with Wind harmony chain 70% total dmg. The ones that don't care the…
  • Discoo -

Replied to the thread recommend gear or level for invite to party.

Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from Discoo: “I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable of doing 2-5k dps in Nara EM ” I have such runs as well. What matters mostly are the strategy and the setup though. Without chanter/SM/bard…
  • Discoo -

Liked Sirkka’s post in the thread recommend gear or level for invite to party.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noctis: “ppl got 73 lvl on several alts just cuz of "alting" siege, not a good indicator ” It's rather fun to have these "uuh I have my elemental form" lvl 75 people in your group who're unable to deal decent damage. I suppose even after 6…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Our transfers looks basically like what NC West did for so many years, with their paid server transfers. These concerns were there, NC did nothing, now they have one sided servers in NA. In Korea they had empty servers, all they did was further merging.…
  • Sophisticated -

allowing transfers to people from a destination-end server to a different server while emptying the local one thus creating a void which will not let me progress in game because i cant even find people to do a lousy instance not to mention pvp is bottom…
  • failboat -

Gameforge is no special snowflake. It has been happening for years under NCSoft and they did nothing, only further merging of servers. It's not denying game content, you're just on the losing side of it. The game was designed like that.
  • Sophisticated -

I dont understand how such a company is capable of doing third grade errors and still be licensed to run platforms such as these. Divine siege numbers are at 60 - 80 vs ( if not almost ) full asmo lead and out of the 80 atleast 40 are afk. I love hearing…
  • Shaoron -

Just merge Hellion and Antri. Asmo hellion need more players for sieges etc. It would balance out pretty well in the end. Of course lock down the stupid "free" trasnfer to any server they want. It'll be sadly a clusterf**k of languages, but atleast Antri…