Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Nagrio

N/A enchant rates and morph for pvp/pvp legendary

Nagrio

[Discussion Thread] New Years Event

Divine

Pinned Introduction : Grendal

Evita

Aethertech open world pvp

kyokushin

Recent Activities

• Judder -

Liked Buburuza’s post in the thread Aethertech open world pvp.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rym: “It doesn't matter what you saw in another AT I talk about normal classes, look at full ulti glads, templars, sins etc from 6.2 vids. ” I don't know why you bother with this guy/children (w/e it is), since he is just spamming, emote…
  • Judder -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread Aethertech open world pvp.

Like (Post)
    It doesn't matter what you saw in another AT I talk about normal classes, look at full ulti glads, templars, sins etc from 6.2 vids.
  • Judder -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread Aethertech open world pvp.

Like (Post)
    The class is insane. The amount of pvp attack you have is the same as a full ulti +15 player, and I know because I saw their stats first hand in KR with kaisinel form. It's really funny NC would choose to buff this class instead of nerfing it.
  • Nagrio -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Divine: “Quote from Griver83: “Hello ppl. I have an idea! Let's try some new system: Let's vote for next events. Let's vote for rewards (if Gameforge can't) Hmm? What do you think, guys? ” people will always vote for more and better…
  • Divine -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Griver83: “Hello ppl. I have an idea! Let's try some new system: Let's vote for next events. Let's vote for rewards (if Gameforge can't) Hmm? What do you think, guys? ” people will always vote for more and better rewards. If gameforge…
  • Nagrio -

Replied to the thread N/A enchant rates and morph for pvp/pvp legendary.

Quote from james17242: “We also will get morph 10 ancient into legendary, and 5 legendary into ultimate. Limited to 10 legendary per week/ 2 ultimate per week. Finally some much needed relief. ” @Galeas Do we will have this as well ? I didn't see you…
  • Rebel30 -

Replied to the thread N/A enchant rates and morph for pvp/pvp legendary.

@Galeas so if NA gets this patch this week maybe we can get it next week? or in 2 weeks tops also?
  • Divine -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Quote from Neverfelt: “1 x Legendary Lydium :alol: 5 x Slot Stones @Galeas will you be so kind to communicate with the person who choosing the free-to-play rewards and explained to him that some items in game can be acquired in hundreds very easily? I…
  • james17242 -

Posted the thread N/A enchant rates and morph for pvp/pvp legendary.

Thread
    Tomorrow 01/16/19 N/A will get 6.5 enchantment rates. We also will get morph 10 ancient into legendary, and 5 legendary into ultimate. Limited to 10 legendary per week/ 2 ultimate per week. Finally some much needed relief.
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread Introduction : Grendal.