Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New player

Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Murskaaja

Contract shop is ridicolous

ReturningPlayer

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

[NICK]barbwirepr

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

BigHairyRenamed

Recent Activities

• remusbv8 -

Posted the thread New player.

Thread
    Hello everyone, With all promiting of 6.0 of game I wanted to give a try to the game. I have a few questions before joining. 1. What server is most populated for EU players? 2. What class fit more for pvp/pve style? I like more ranged classes. 3.…
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

There are some very annoying bug happening with things that changes your "apperance". Already at the Minion event thing I noticed when you got "Alukina" boss and she made you into a blob, you could not change back to normal. (You could sometimes use…
  • ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Quote from [NICK]yushini: “I’ve charged 50 euro, bought 20 contract and what i got? Only white or green. Thats ridicolous, its like put them on fire. I feel like if i have gifted these 50 euro to GF. Changes these stupid rates or put for example…
  • [NICK]barbwirepr -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Desperation: “Quote from Murskaaja: “This is how it looks for me constantly ” 31 yellow pvp stones, tried ancient gear +11. 2 times +11, rest you can see4.png ” I have a legendary orb (+12), used 40 legendary…
  • BigHairyRenamed -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

after almost 9years of playing they made me quit
  • Adartaer -

Liked Alibi’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “and btw i dont care if you trust me or not... you are free to think whatever you want... if the game its good fro you and have nice rates then cool play.,.. but for me its unplayable.... tried and tried and tried and cant…
  • movements -

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Quote from [NICK]yushini: “I’ve charged 50 euro, bought 20 contract and what i got? Only white or green. Thats ridicolous, its like put them on fire. I feel like if i have gifted these 50 euro to GF. Changes these stupid rates or put for example…
  • [NICK]yushini -

Posted the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Thread
    I’ve charged 50 euro, bought 20 contract and what i got? Only white or green. Thats ridicolous, its like put them on fire. I feel like if i have gifted these 50 euro to GF. Changes these stupid rates or put for example desert fox for 50 euro and alot…
  • Erik -

Liked movements’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    be