Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

iSTAN

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

PapaSchultz

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

Lisa97

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Vichel1

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Keymaker

Recent Activities

• iSTAN -

Replied to the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Quote from PapaSchultz: “atm weaving every skill with a combination of old weapon from the 5.x and a new weapon is the best way to go unless you got both ultimate weapons and in this case you weave every 2 skills or every skill ” Aw, so nothing…
  • Zeu -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Like (Post)
    hello (we assume you have at least 0.8 attack speed and a ping under 80 or all this is useless) macros on any class are just the best way to not learn the class specially for sins also the autoatack is not related to the skill animation but to the…
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

it's a campaign quest title as long as i remember
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

hello (we assume you have at least 0.8 attack speed and a ping under 80 or all this is useless) macros on any class are just the best way to not learn the class specially for sins also the autoatack is not related to the skill animation but to the…
  • iSTAN -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread Some videos to share.

Like (Post)
  • Lisa97 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Also, me. I am logging into my character , i recive one coin ( it says i can recive 5 ) and then it doesnt show any timer, its just all i can get. Cool..
  • Zeu -

Liked Ydri’s post in the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Like (Post)
    History don't remember good sins with macros for skills (only for buffs) Thats all coz of ping Confirm it, admit it, forget it :nothingtoseehere:
  • Zeu -

Liked Vichel1’s post in the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Like (Post)
    Auto attacks are not as important as they once where but they still contribute to a noticeable percentage of dps. Now if GF would release a dagger with assassins in mind that traded lower stats for a higher weapon attack stat so that weaving was as…