Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

Daeny

Aion GF getting Better

magebaby

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

skyfear

A new player - disabled one

Asamur

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Sparx

Recent Activities

• Solnishko -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 23.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event]
  • Daeny -

Liked Ceci’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    This had the chance to be the best event of last months with just a simply change. Let people drop these rusty coins from instance with 100% chance, adapt the amount of coins on the difficulty of the instance (more from prometun, less for gok) , and make…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

I bet whatever you want that if ever we get that morph of enchants, the increased amount of enchants needed will be the last thing you will care about, because it will have some other stuff on the list of materials that will not be worth to morph because…
  • magebaby -

Replied to the thread Aion GF getting Better.

today? something free on aion web??? man that stuff you smoke must hit like a truck....
  • Aesith -

Posted the thread Aion GF getting Better.

Thread
    Hello everybody, so today morning i went to smoke some weed, after that opened Aion Web page and i was like WTF? finnaly they decided to give something for FREE? for everyone, i think someone got kicked hard
  • sharlata -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some…
  • skyfear -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    KR 1contract=1€ GF 1€=20 aion coins (50€ => 1000AC) GF 1contract = 49 aion coins = 2.5 € with 95% chance white or green contract that are absolutely useless, gold is the strictly minimum to play in normal conditions
  • skyfear -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ed1ae04f28555ffb83b619b86
  • Snitch -

Liked Asamur’s post in the thread A new player - disabled one.

Like (Post)
    Hello! I suffer from muscle atrophy, due to big muscle weakness I'm able to play only with mouse (pc) or touchpad plus X and spacebar buttons (laptop), cannot use RMB. Started to play Aion 2-3 months ago, just wanna point few things here: - usually I use…
  • itstheazn -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 23.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event]