Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

NoaimDeyla

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

Grainder

Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

kezwich

Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Watchcat

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Ydri

Recent Activities

• NoaimDeyla -

Replied to the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

now here's the catch, none of that is possible as you'd be supposed to write all of this to the Korean developers of the game itself, which even if it'd ever be the case, they'd just take a good laugh at it as shown by their most recent decisions of…
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked Deadlift’s post in the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZAISHEN: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea. ” I know, but i think…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

im not even sure if ure trolling with these sugestions...
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Deadlift’s post in the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZAISHEN: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea. ” I know, but i think…
  • Watchcat -

Liked Grainder’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Got ancient transform on 2 chars with scrolls from event, very happy :)
  • Thcciezje -

Liked Tornheim’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    I agree with Noctis. Hero Trails take too long to implement and we are left without a solution. My suggestion is abandon Hero Trails and implement Enchantment Stone morph system as in the US, see below. Quote from Cyan: “Cyan
  • Grzyb -

Liked kezwich’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    abort hero trials and get enchant morph files from NCSOFT. its been 4 months don't feel like its gonna happen anytime soon, enchant stone morph would make many people more than happy as long as it is the same version as NA has right now, just dont…
  • Grainder -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Got ancient transform on 2 chars with scrolls from event, very happy :)
  • kezwich -

Replied to the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

abort hero trials and get enchant morph files from NCSOFT. its been 4 months don't feel like its gonna happen anytime soon, enchant stone morph would make many people more than happy as long as it is the same version as NA has right now, just dont…
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas