Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Shiemysan

Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?

Balthazar

plz add more entry to holy tower / naratalli per week .. 4 run per week is very low amount of entry

Balthazar

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Wolx

[Nergal Elyos] Max's Premade

Recent Activities

• Balthazar -

Replied to the thread Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?.

Just let the storm calm down and they will simply skip it xD
  • Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “If you dont find things to do you probably are still running with half ancient gear around XD There is plenty of things to do besides instances. ” like what? Nara,ht,makarna,prom can be done let's say Max 2 days.Garrisons…
  • Wolx -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Currently there's an event that gives a bit of ancient transform potions (random tho) and with 10 pumpkins you can try you luck on getting a contract, check the halloween event page but I think it's a bit late it ends in 2 days. You will get 2 free…
  • Z|A|C|H -

Posted the thread [Nergal Elyos] Max's Premade.

Thread
    Hey guys! Currently we are looking for an active Sorcerer | Bard | or Spiritmaster to join our premade for Prometun with a possibility of joining Makarna too (in our friend's premade). We PREFER if you could join the legion too and talk on Discord! Our…
  • Xanoa -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Colombiana: “@Galeas I little read a bit NA forum and find something nice. There is possibility when u buy bundle from 50 contracts u got 1 ancient 100% somthing like reward. Can u please forward this and before all think to there is 1…
  • SneakyGerald -

Replied to the thread Contracts.

Quote from jehova: “Quote from Rym: “I'd say he used his luck for the entire 6.x expansion with all it's enchants included. ” That's what I thought mate, turns out it was just a lucky day, I +13->15 my legendary bow with one enchant the same day…
  • Alucinor -

Replied to the thread platinerk E.T.A?.

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Psycho: “Feel like Platinerek will be a mess. Just like HQ :) ” If there will be no ultimate stones, it will be mess ” There won't be for sure, and very likely way too low quantity of legendary stones too, likely same…
  • Trinzer -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Just come back to the game after a few months out, is there anything i can farm for "decent" transformation potions? I noticed potions drop from monsters but all i had so far is crap ones. I can barely play this game now that they taken out scrolls and…
  • Z|A|C|H -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

@Galeas its been over a month and nothing has been done and nothing has been heard from your side. What is gonna happen?