Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Birthday Party

Balthazar

Pinned 6.2 First Info

failboat

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Balthazar

So,how you make kinah now?

failboat

Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?

failboat

Recent Activities

• Balthazar -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Birthday Party.

New servers when normal quest in lakrum give b rank minion...my god...your ignorance beyond belief.
  • failboat -

Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Kotoro: “That is exactly what I was talking about on FRENCH forum, it seems Gameforge staff are barely playing on Aion, board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…14c8d547ce7544032fe22c033 Imagine if they…
  • Balthazar -

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Kotoro: “That is exactly what I was talking about on FRENCH forum, it seems Gameforge staff are barely playing on Aion, board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…14c8d547ce7544032fe22c033 Imagine if they knew any lvl could get…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

some people play this game only for fashion and similar things like that. not everyone is a copy/paste of yourself. they could say the same about your issues, not so important as theirs.
  • Balthazar -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

So if I understand correctly about emails and codes with the updated info from @Galeas if we don't have any of those = not giving at all the code,thx man appreciate it I will go play still in slow mode.
  • Click -

• failboat -

Replied to the thread So,how you make kinah now?.

Quote from Noctis: “But in korea, shugos drop skillbook 100%. Seems here not ” someone said 8/10 so not 100%
  • nodeone -

guys, are you really think that different colors of eyes is such a big deal , while there are so much important things to be fixed? Are you think that this is more important than missing quest drop in luna? Or missing NPCs for bonus entry point of…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

yesterday i had both pve and pvp legendary crafts at daily luna. i crafted the pve one and got 2 stones so it's probably similar for pvp stones. it's not a regular source but check that one too. Quote from Candycane: “I agree, we need 3 times more…
  • failboat -

Quote from Kotoro: “That is exactly what I was talking about on FRENCH forum, it seems Gameforge staff are barely playing on Aion, board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…14c8d547ce7544032fe22c033 Imagine if they knew any lvl could get easy minions, what kind…