Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Enchant gear simulator

jehova

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Tahak

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

Rym

Losing Faction - Some help.

Scarlettfox

Pinned [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn!

Galeas

Recent Activities

• Doombolt -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn!.

Like (Post)
    Those are the major issues we have right now and the status about it: -Estima exchange: the estimas were compensated with Gold Ingots on 01/10. -PvP wings/ Gloves: The exchange took place on 01/10 and 10/10. -Shugo Gold/luna from the new goldpack: The…
  • jehova -

Liked Daeny’s post in the thread Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards.

Like (Post)
    Its so funny that players are actualy doing the job of some person that is actualy being paid for it.. shame
  • jehova -

Replied to the thread Enchant gear simulator.

Used Stones: Ancient x195 | Legend x30 | Ultimate x0 for 1x Ancient +15 Used Stones: Ancient x3 | Legend x95 | Ultimate x0 for 1x Legendary +15 and for the lols Used Stones: Ancient x2 | Legend x7 | Ultimate x16 for…
  • boikovpro -

Liked Eggsdee’s post in the thread Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency.

Like (Post)
    This is one of the main issues of this patch we have to buy stuff really overpriced on Game shop and the kinah that we gain is not enough for me im going to stop playing its no point in play a game this way if Gameforge do something about it i might…
  • Tahak -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

I have to say I like the Yasba's Grace in old Shop. Especcialy if you are teaching new guys how to do some location, it is great to have this item for few AC, so oyu don't lose all night with one run.
  • Kuroiz -

Liked Daeny’s post in the thread Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards.

Like (Post)
    Its so funny that players are actualy doing the job of some person that is actualy being paid for it.. shame
  • Keiji -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Sales boosting shall never exist neither shall ever it be added back to EU, because it is already present in the KR premium version, the EU premium is forbidden from doing the same thing.
  • Rym -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Sales boosting shall never exist neither shall ever it be added back to EU, because it is already present in the KR premium version, the EU premium is forbidden from doing the same thing.
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

I guess they are sooooo lazy :v After 6.2 we should have all these skins / mounts / motions which we had in 5.x ( before 6.2 ) in shop but not overpriced like with old motions XD Im w8 for one motion card that I rly like but it seems that I will wait…
  • Balthazar -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

@Galeas Hey I don't know if this question has been answered at all ,but I would like to know if you have forwarded the idea to add to gold pack users that boost of selling items through personal inventory,as perk of owning goldpacks ,what was the answer…