Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

So,how you make kinah now?

[NICK]rahnxah

promotion code e-mails

Hakurin

2 Questions regarding upgrading PVP Gear in 6.2

Akyraan

Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?

Buburuza

Lakrum bosses timetable

[NICK]rahnxah

Recent Activities

• [NICK]rahnxah -

Replied to the thread So,how you make kinah now?.

Quote from Click: “Put an item in broker worth 300kk kinah. Spam instances on alt to look for the shugo that drops the Daevenion skill books. Once you found, recruit on LFG that you sell the loot - buyer buys ur item on broker -> you invite him and he…
  • Hakurin -

Replied to the thread promotion code e-mails.

So they remove the option to subscribe to their newsletter, then tell you you need to be subscribed to get an email? Nice™. I'm fairly sure I am subscribed, but no emails for me anyway. My friends got on their gmail accs but not hotmail. @Galeas any…
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread 2 Questions regarding upgrading PVP Gear in 6.2.

hey! you should get to +10 (safe spot) with ancient stones, but it might take many (you also get many if you do your ashunatal runs and runat runs every day, + 1v1 and 3on3 entries). You can even buy some from genesis crystals, but you first should buy…
  • Buburuza -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

@Akyraan you're right legendary stones works decent on ancient items, even on legendary items untill +10. After that i don't know yet since I spend like all stones to make 4 ancient items +15 and 1 legendary +11
  • [NICK]rahnxah -

Replied to the thread Lakrum bosses timetable.

Ya, that im doing. I think on weekend spawned more than often
  • roflatgf -

Hello guys , I raised a ticket to the support and got my Code.
  • Elthan -

Apparently, there is no solution as I contacted the support myself and they said they won't help me before closing my ticket.
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

Quote from Lyneza90: “Quote from Akyraan: “huh? legendary stones work okay from +12 up.... ” No they dont ” On Ancient items i had okay experiences and also my legendary item went to +12 pretty fine, but it's rng based ofc & it is frustrating to…
  • Wassermelone -

Replied to the thread BIRTHDAY-PARTY (Am I seeing this right)?.

another boring event, it never gonna stop i guess, always useless stuff and with a chance of 0,0000000002% a big box spawns or what?
  • failboat -

The function to get newsletters again is no longer there for quite some time. I disabled it too and couldn't find a way to activate it again. I didn't get anything like codes but I have yet to find an answer from the support, which would probably give me…