Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Appelsap

Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Appelsap

Pinned Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta

Pericol

Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats

Colombiana

Assassin 6.0 Changes

PapaSchultz

Recent Activities

• Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Quote from Fractures: “Best thing about all this stuff with daevanion skills is that people legit don't wanna take you instances/pvp if you dont have a specific skill that makes your class broken (HI RED ZERKING THAT I NEVER GET). I am currently…
  • Appelsap -

Liked Xanoa’s post in the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Appelsap: “what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 ;) rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast ” Well, I'll give you that, they should have also separated…
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Appelsap: “what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 ;) rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast ” Yeah i don't care about rank either but…
  • Fractures -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Best thing about all this stuff with daevanion skills is that people legit don't wanna take you instances/pvp if you dont have a specific skill that makes your class broken (HI RED ZERKING THAT I NEVER GET). I am currently abusing luna and holy tower…
  • Keymaker -

Transfers are only way of doing this...it was done before GF even took over and faction lock does exist in the game to stop people creating alts on overbalanced servers as at one point it was even applied to some servers. All Elyos on other servers…
  • Pericol -

Replied to the thread Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta.

Same was happening to me ppl cant see what u link but this bug is not important.
  • Colombiana -

Replied to the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

Bump... No one have some suggestion or tip?
  • Zara -

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Appelsap: “Its possible merge with barus its seems fair to merge with that server 594elyos against 606 asmo ” the problem I'm not sure, but if we merge nergal with barus people on nergal will cry about rank no? ?( ” just…
  • Xanoa -

Liked Inorey’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining…
  • Nagrio -

Liked Inorey’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining…