Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Hashtag

PvP Gear

6.2 GLORY POINTS

Argentino

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

Neverfelt

6.0 Jerkin/Leather doublet and other items names changes BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

Argentino

Recent Activities

• Hashtag -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

For anything else there is shop my friend.
  • Wassermelone -

Quote from testtestlab: “How do u get pvp enchant stones? ” if you mean gold ones, from npc right next to the pvp weapon npc
  • Nagrio -

Liked Hashtag’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    The patch is good designed, but poorly executed. The transformations are the most garbage things in the history of the game, this should never exist in the game it force you to use cash shop with a pathetic drop rate of 43424 useless animals. So its like…
  • Pupinia -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “or on shop for 49 coins but again let me choose one ancient...and for my class not random !! Not whiling to pay hundreds of euros and get all whites like i got yesterday... ” Can you all stop with this crap? I mean…
  • testtestlab -

So How do u get pvp enchant stones? You can get the 10 per camp on the 1st time u do them and might get lucky with luna What else? How do we get the hundreds required of each type?
  • Pupinia -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas see, gotta give ppl forms without any greed whatsoever or bb aion And soon Forms are simply a bad thing to try and make money from. Just go yolo and put them everywhere
  • Pupinia -

Liked Hashtag’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    The patch is good designed, but poorly executed. The transformations are the most garbage things in the history of the game, this should never exist in the game it force you to use cash shop with a pathetic drop rate of 43424 useless animals. So its like…
  • Nagrio -

Liked cequ’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    - You need uprgade 16 items to +15, exchange to legendary, again upgrade to +15, exchange to ultimate and again upgrade +15... And upgrading system is totally shi**y. 50x ancient stone and 15 legendary and i upgrade my ancient staff from +0 to +10, its a…
  • Nagrio -

Liked kkas’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    this is what i think of aion 6.2 5f7a7MA.jpg
  • Nagrio -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had.