Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

HOW DO YOU FEEL PLAYING AION?

Daeny

Contract shop is ridicolous

Skaar

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Appelsap

Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards

Noctis

I used +200 ancient enchanting stones to enhace my tunic from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

nuht

Recent Activities

• Daeny -

Replied to the thread HOW DO YOU FEEL PLAYING AION?.

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from Skaar: “Easiest solution: GF gives all accounts a special X-Mas present. A box that lets you select one ancient transformation contract of your choosing. It'd enable players to at least have a proper transform for…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

feeling like i would rather lick and ashtray than to continue with this madness........korean rates my a.....
  • ddpapa -

• Skaar -

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Quote from Tallulah: “quote ReturningPlayer :"well with 0 drops of contracts so far in pve it seems that their drop rate is as low as getting ancient grade transformation from the contracts they both low af…
  • Kstyl3 -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Skaar: “Easiest solution: GF gives all accounts a special X-Mas present. A box that lets you select one ancient transformation contract of your choosing. It'd enable players to at least have a proper transform for our main characters. For…
  • Choopazaloopa -

Actually, I like this game for more than 7 years, it's like a drug that saves you from the problems of real life, for the evening. And now I am very interested to see the obvious things that should have been in the game initially, but were corrected with…
  • Kstyl3 -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    Quote from shynon: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Suggestion that involves contract + item shop , those 2 factors together should never exist in the first place. Realise something , contracts = our stats. Our stats shouldnt exist on item shop exclusively .…
  • Kstyl3 -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... :/
  • Kstyl3 -

Liked [NICK]yushini’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    I’ve charged 50 euro, bought 20 contract and what i got? Only white or green. Thats ridicolous, its like put them on fire. I feel like if i have gifted these 50 euro to GF. Changes these stupid rates or put for example desert fox for 50 euro and alot…