Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Keymaker

Purple pvp bard

Desperation

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Alucinor

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Desperation

Leveling up a cleric questions

[NICK]Zahraya

Recent Activities

• Keymaker -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from esset23: “Can't kick AFKers in Neviwind Canyon. ” if im not wrong it's not a bug is same at korea because we have just 1cd ” We had it set to no kick before, and then GF requested kick abiilty because the amount of…
  • Desperation -

Liked Neia’s post in the thread Broker Trade.

Like (Post)
    With the bundles problem is that ppl camp stupid broker and i lost by this already like 4 packs of enchantment stones just because i put them (not for 1kinah believe much much higher price) and bots or player just buy them and i rage ;/ They suppose to…
  • Hey guys, since the kinah nerf I also have the feeling that NOT ONLY the amount of kinah we get, got redueced.. 1. First GF move: Kinah reduction we get from vendor 2. In addition before this update "Kinah fix" update I just had to roll on each of my…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Purple pvp bard.

gold pve weap from gok or purple pve weap from nara
  • Alucinor -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Murskaaja: “This is how it looks for me constantly ” 31 yellow pvp stones, tried ancient gear +11. 2 times +11, rest you can see 4.png
  • Desperation -

Liked Psycho’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    LMAO its not real... lul youtu.be/tYbPsLy5s60
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

100+ pruple stones is something incredible for me. I have only 30 stones left and I still have more than half ancient gold parts :aunhappy:
  • Desperation -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    Actually wasted 200 purple stones on 1 purple item last night - couldnt +15. This is super depressing. Way too many resources lost and its not even a red item. 200 serums. In the past, thats full accs set +6+7... o.o I feel like crying. o.o @Galeas
  • Desperation -

Liked Kotoro’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=1hHTT-59zbI Jeez I froze up I was hyped by this Naruto sound. i'll try +15 in 6.5. no other choice.