Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

[NICK]n00b

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Wassermelone

Maintenance: 22.08.2018

Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

Shaoron

Playing from the US

Doombolt

Recent Activities

• [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from t0re: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at leastand there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to…
  • Erik -

• Erik -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at least and there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to jump Quote from iduk:…
  • t0re -

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at least and there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to jump Quote from iduk:…
  • Wassermelone -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from testtestlab: “Thanks for the clarification @Galeas Won't hold my breath. I can only spend an hour or so a day nowadays so I won't find any boxes ” dont worry, even if you had more hours, you wouldnt find a chest :) abyss is way bigger than tia…
  • testtestlab -

Thanks for the clarification @Galeas Won't hold my breath. I can only spend an hour or so a day nowadays so I won't find any boxes
  • Dwiin -

Liked Inaentheeth’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Donut: “No comment on that event. ” It is not an event, it's just a shop promotion. Basically its just a fancy randombox with a spinning animation. And that's why you should post your feedback here: Weekly Shop Discussion
  • Grimmzard -

Quote from Erik: “Any 400% exp event soon? ” This would be nice even 1000% cuz 6.2 is around a corner so we can at least hit 75 untill than , ;)
  • Hashtag -

Liked Epidemic’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Argentino: “the whales will begin the 6.2 with a bulletproof super set, laser weapons with telescopic sights and night vision. while the rest of the mortals with primitive spears and loincloths it will be fun.... ” Trikru > Skaikru Not…
  • Olympic -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    whales? u mean ppl that stayed faithful to the almost dead game for these past 5 months? :) id say we deserve it