Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sematariux + Padmarashka

Fregion

Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions

Melkor

NO Weekly Maintenance 20.06.2018

Forum Maintenance 19.06.2018

Galeas

[Discussion Thread] An Ancient Mystery - 13.06.-04.07.2018

t0re

Recent Activities

• Lahire -

Liked Melkor’s post in the thread Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from t0re: “that depends on what they want to actually do and how experienced are they as "gamers" but generally not having enchanted armor means u have a lot less hp and if phys class a loooooot less dmg too my asmo sorc is struggling coz i dont…
  • Med -

Liked [NICK]heeyitsme’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Can we get the Ice Skate motion in shop? I don't understand why It isn't there. All the others are. And It's a pretty old item now.
  • Fregion -

Replied to the thread Sematariux + Padmarashka.

Hello, There is nothing special/new when you combine those items.
  • Arogant -

Posted the thread Sematariux + Padmarashka.

Thread
    Hello, I looking for someone with access to test server and ability to create items. What i want to check is merge 2 2-handed weapons for example: Padmarashka's Spear Sematariux's Spear I was curious since 2.0 what is effect of these weapons. You can…
  • Arogant -

Posted the thread Sematariux + Padmarashka.

Thread
    Hello, I looking for someone with access to test server and ability to create items. What i want to check is merge 2 2-handed weapons for example: Padmarashka's Spear Sematariux's Spear I was curious since 2.0 what is effect of these weapons. You can…
  • t0re -

Liked Melkor’s post in the thread Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from t0re: “that depends on what they want to actually do and how experienced are they as "gamers" but generally not having enchanted armor means u have a lot less hp and if phys class a loooooot less dmg too my asmo sorc is struggling coz i dont…
  • Melkor -

Replied to the thread Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions.

• Galeas -

Posted the thread NO Weekly Maintenance 20.06.2018.

Thread
    This Wednesday, the 20th of June 2018, we will not perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will stay online. There will however be some changes to the currently running Boosts and Events: [Changes] - [Boost] +50% Exp/+50% Drop
  • [NICK]iogerhtr -

Now follows Galeas.

Follow
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Forum Maintenance 19.06.2018.