Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Some videos to share

nay

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Click

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

Niv

[Hero Quest suggestion] Since it is so easy to level up nowadays...

Sparx

LF 1 Cleric and 3 DPS for Holy Tower premade

Recent Activities

• nay -

Replied to the thread Some videos to share.

Quote from Desolator: “so Nays post not a provoke, dude?” look, dude... with my last post, i gave you the chance to think about your errors and better your skills, and maybe even yourself. because everything you are writing is just embarrassing…
  • Shaoron -

Liked nay’s post in the thread Some videos to share.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Desolator: “Dont know how work heal boost stones, but they don't give percentages ” oh boi, here we go again
  • Shaoron -

Liked Niv’s post in the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shaoron: “No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” Ik, I am just I triggered of how people make their speculations look like facts..
  • Desolator -

Quote from iduk: “Quote from Desolator: “ou look whos back, man who dont know how focused shots work and still think what that skill taking green dmg Should I explain what healing boost stones give points what we should convert to percents? 10 POINTS…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from netforce: “Quote from Wassermelone: “Dark Dragon King's Enhanced Weapons Chest when? ” There have been chest items that can give you it.. when someone dropped it they sold it for 10b+.with 6.0 it wont be avaliable anymore as old chest items…
  • Niv -

Replied to the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Quote from Shaoron: “No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” Ik, I am just I triggered of how people make their speculations look like facts..
  • Tomonori -

Replied to the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

And why would it be unlikely for 6.2 to be released in september? Most patches launched around that time and almost 7 months have passed already.. But I sure hope we'd get a quality patch after all this time..
  • Niv -

Liked Shaoron’s post in the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive.
  • iduk -

Quote from Desolator: “ou look whos back, man who dont know how focused shots work and still think what that skill taking green dmg Should I explain what healing boost stones give points what we should convert to percents? 10 POINTS = 1% ? Don't know…
  • Desolator -

Quote from nay: “Quote from Desolator: “Dont know how work heal boost stones, but they don't give percentages ” oh boi, here we go again ” ou look whos back, man who dont know how focused shots work and still think what that skill taking green…