Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

BAN FOR NOTHING

Xerdaras

Keberium Thingie

kesLV

Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

Akyraan

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Griver83

Recent Activities

• [NICK]ciotau -

Posted the thread BAN FOR NOTHING.

Thread
    Hello , i wanna know why i get it ban for my own accounts? that i have with my mail and i never but never use a hack or something else for ping blabla bla? this is normal ? to ban a player that have play this game for many years for nothing ?thank you…
  • Senpai -

Liked movements’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    xd
  • kesLV -

Replied to the thread Keberium Thingie.

Can anyone show on image where to found those boses on map if u have time? Appreciate.
  • Erik -

Liked movements’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    xd
  • Colombiana -

Posted the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

Thread
    Ok hello my main is ranger and like topic say i wanna talk about pve stigma and stats for PVE. My stats are 13k psy attack/ 11.400 accuracy/crit 2500 / HP 41K / PVE attack 2150. That is something what i can share... This is my stigma build
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

b2t, since everyone and their mothers can do prometons by now where are the rewards for markana?
  • Griver83 -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Griver83: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all,…
  • Kelekelio -

Liked Alucinor’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using…
  • ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.