Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New player

Frazan

​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on I'm new.

AlexseiRatibor

Elyos vs Asmos xforms

ReturningPlayer

Contract shop is ridicolous

Frazan

Why is the shop so empty?

Hizamaruu

Recent Activities

• Nelirya -

Liked JXRaiv’s post in the thread If NCSoft were to release new subclasses per each existing class.

Like (Post)
    "Whale" - wears everything, range AoE DPS that dual wields credit cards. Damage per hit depending on amount of money spent in last month with rate 1€ = 1 dmg. Best friend of Shugos, after server restart gets 0.0001% Kinah of all weekly sales on Broker.…
  • Frazan -

Replied to the thread New player.

Yeah give it a try and see by yourself if you can handle the game situation or not :) BTW if you want to be competitive at some point this game can be more stressful and frustated than real life.
  • Nelirya -

Liked [NICK]yushini’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Just dont play this game if you dont want to be frustraded 100%. Thats the only thing Aion and Gameforge are now, frustrating.
  • AlexseiRatibor -

Replied to the thread ​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on I'm new..

• AlexseiRatibor -

Но вот этот код не работает, или я не пойму куда его вставлять. Вставляю в то самое окно, что и два верхних кода. Но вот этот не работает у меня:
  • AlexseiRatibor -

• Inaentheeth -

Liked [NICK]yushini’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Just dont play this game if you dont want to be frustraded 100%. Thats the only thing Aion and Gameforge are now, frustrating.
  • Wahuha -

Replied to the thread New player.

Quote from remusbv8: “Hello everyone, With all promiting of 6.0 of game I wanted to give a try to the game. I have a few questions before joining. 1. What server is most populated for EU players? 2. What class fit more for pvp/pve style? I like…
  • ReturningPlayer -

Liked Nagrio’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    If you want to ask yourself every time "What am I doing with my life ?" when you see your kinah status or see a hundred times sentence "The enchantment of ...... failed. The item was set to level ..." and fall into deep depresion, then this game is for…
  • ReturningPlayer -

Liked Starset’s post in the thread New player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Just dont play this game if you dont want to be frustraded 100%. Thats the only thing Aion and Gameforge are now, frustrating. ” This^ You are better off playing tetris online or snooker.