Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

LFG for Dungeons and Camps

tozserricsi

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Accuracy

[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

Noctis

[Daily] Essentials for the Flower Bed

Erik

What stigma to +9?

Mika

Recent Activities

• tozserricsi -

Replied to the thread Discussion Elyos LFG for Dungeons and Camps.

Every ely bring with himself another 2-3 (or a full party) :) I do not think it's hard to find ganker, zerger partners on that side.
  • Accuracy -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Give us the character development and enchantment packs back.
  • do you guys use ancient stones on +10 > +11 for legendary and ultimate gear? cuz if ure not, ure wasting a lot of legend stones. At start, since I had a lot of serums prepared for the patch, I just went with legend stones on +10 also and trust me, 30%…
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread [Daily] Essentials for the Flower Bed.

You get these from the audrias scattered around Oriel / Pernon :) They look like tiny meteorites and their spawn varies by season.
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Skills What stigma to +9?.

Yes sorry, I meant Nightmare Sorrow, the 0.5 cast fear xD I confuse them all the time. You can ripple it with 0% cast speed if you use the Flash Heal at the beginning of the cast and instantly after Ripple, but its really hard to do during a fight! And…
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

The enchant and all that can be improved but doesn't bother me as much as contracts do. I logged in and lvl'ed to 80 a few weeks ago and honestly, not having your normal attack speed/speed is very bad. I got potions, sure, but after I use them I had no…
  • Alibi -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I've said pretty much in my DT #4 feedback video youtube.com/watch?v=1JMHciMfHvI Also, some issues needs to be fixed: 1. There was a bug, when you join server-wide. Instead of Gold Sand Shop, there was Kuna Shop menu. You fixed this by just...…
  • Senpai -

Liked Hakurin’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Accuracy: “Limiting this list to 5 changes is kind of hard as there are many small single problems that tie into each other, creating the state of the game we have today. Anyway I'll give it a shot. First things on this list are most…
  • RevreDy -

Liked Hakurin’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Accuracy: “Limiting this list to 5 changes is kind of hard as there are many small single problems that tie into each other, creating the state of the game we have today. Anyway I'll give it a shot. First things on this list are most…
  • RevreDy -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…