Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Sebivine

Unofficial Snowflake reward list

Alibi

[Discussion Thread] Lucky Dice 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

terent

[Discussion Thread] Snow in Atreia 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Happy

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Lemonzz

Recent Activities

• Alibi -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    The explanation I gave is a general explanation, as you could see we didn't mention all rewards for all events. But the arguments here are good for this one as we have snowflakes in the shop too. i'll see if we can get a list. Quote from cequ:…
  • Sebivine -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Galeas: “But the arguments here are good for this one as we have snowflakes in the shop too. i'll see if we can get a list. ” Thank you! :)
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread Unofficial Snowflake reward list.

For the sake of this thread i opened my +10 snowflake. +10 snowflake: -Solorius Festival Floral Crown How it looks if you're curious (Hidden Content) Oh, what's that? (Hidden Content)
  • Sebivine -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    The explanation I gave is a general explanation, as you could see we didn't mention all rewards for all events. But the arguments here are good for this one as we have snowflakes in the shop too. i'll see if we can get a list. Quote from cequ:…
  • Galeas -

• cequ -

Normal reaction: > People complain about the prizes > The publisher changes the prizes for the better Gameforge reaction: > People complain about the prizes > hmmm, we will not tell you what are the rewards! Sooo funny :) Quote from cequ: “@Galeas
  • terent -

Replied to the thread Unofficial Snowflake reward list.

2x +7 bag: shop healing potion 2x +8 bag: shop abyss pot
  • Alibi -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread Unofficial Snowflake reward list.

Like (Post)
    The post will be edited with rewards that you guys get. If you opened any snowflakes and feel like sharing what you got please make a post that clearly shows what you opened and what the rewards were given. Ie: +8 bag: -Reward1 Please do not spam…
  • Mihi -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread Unofficial Snowflake reward list.

Like (Post)
    The post will be edited with rewards that you guys get. If you opened any snowflakes and feel like sharing what you got please make a post that clearly shows what you opened and what the rewards were given. Ie: +8 bag: -Reward1 Please do not spam…
  • Lahire -

Liked Sebivine’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    We don't always need full reward list in news, they could just add a link to the forum where the full reward lists are. it can be put in the event discussion thread of that event or maybe in a spoiler on news section so it only opens the wall of text if…