Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

why we getting scammed?

failboat

No Maintenance again?

ReturningPlayer

Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?

Galeas

Some videos to share

esset23

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Colombiana

Recent Activities

• Nagrio -

Liked Click’s post in the thread No Maintenance again?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sejaa: “Is this actually a joke? more than 2 months passed Still no Platinerk Still no Hero Trials Still no decent events What is going on? ” Just wait for thursday’s shop update and you’ll notice why none of ur 3 mentioned things get…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread why we getting scammed?.

and balthazar is always the sour guy who is always posting after my comments... pretending to never read my comments and ignore me
  • Thebaby -

Wrote a comment on Alamos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    asteriiiiiiiiiii
  • ReturningPlayer -

Quote from Balthazar: “Trying to reason with this guy just don't bother @ReturningPlayer whatever u will say he will always find a glimpse of light about gf positive ways of actions and results. ” I would agree with him on some points regarding…
  • Balthazar -

Trying to reason with this guy just don't bother @ReturningPlayer whatever u will say he will always find a glimpse of light about gf positive ways of actions and results.
  • ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread No Maintenance again?.

they are focusing on introducing better RNG stuff on shop now you know since all this list you listed has no money income for them Quote from Sejaa: “Platinerk Hero Trials decent events ”
  • ReturningPlayer -

Liked Click’s post in the thread No Maintenance again?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sejaa: “Is this actually a joke? more than 2 months passed Still no Platinerk Still no Hero Trials Still no decent events What is going on? ” Just wait for thursday’s shop update and you’ll notice why none of ur 3 mentioned things get…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread No Maintenance again?.

• ReturningPlayer -

Quote from failboat: “Quote from xSaidou: “Quote from ReturningPlayer: “for us will be HEAVY RNG P2W shop relevant and not ingame source ” ;) ” i see the same in aion ru ” also you can see in RU you can just afk and get ultimate stone every 3 days…
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?.

Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “With so many bugs and complains from the community, you should actually not miss any weekly maintenance. Edit : So you can't do anything about fixing bugs. You seem to be the same as a dropshipping company, if there is a…