Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggestion: Server Merge

Hakurin

KR new update coming?Mysterious invitation

illidan

Pinned 5.8 First Info

spart10

Spanish guys, learn english.

sharlata

Morphing flux and Spirit Stone of Eternity in Events

Click

Recent Activities

• Hakurin -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from Ravennes: “Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from Kegi: “A lot of those comments are just trolls anyway and I know a lot of ppl disagree with you. I'd welcome Hellion on Antriksha anyday, it's better than current…
  • randomforumuser -

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Gear does not matter, as every pvp is instanced and nobody does world pvp in new servers ” latest
  • Lolikita -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rebelbabe: “Why on earth did they make new servers in the first place? ” fast cash - exactly thats what happened - just one new server might have worked, but 4 was an overkill additionally - even though they said they would, they didn't…
  • [NICK]n00b -

Quote from [NICK]rastekkel: “If the merges happen, could we please get an unlimited blocklist? There's a lot of spanish/turks to block when it happens. ” Disagree. Those other 3 servers are dead. and even with Grendal, it would have a lower population…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    21???? I was already fed up on the 2nd run....
  • Sita -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Goodbye Nic?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Twinklemeow: “Quote from Click: “would any of you say good bye in a letter to a community that was bullying you for years, flamed you, made a meme out of you, didn’t like you anyways? I doubt. He deserved it tho. ” Apparently he liked…
  • illidan -

Replied to the thread KR new update coming?Mysterious invitation.

Quote from t0re: “Quote from failboat: “This reminds me of Lineage, when they increased the level cap step by step and after reaching 100 they said wth, no more level cap and here is the cash shop guys if you want to level up to infinity. ” there…
  • Thebaby -

Deyla is fine lit it is? and what wil you do guys when the ely gona be duble like old times in telemachus? then you wil ask gameforge to merge again?
  • Ulf -

Liked Erazor’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Well then i wish for u that will happen , cuz if they do eventually merge new with old it will make 0 sense of even them making the new servers in the first place.
  • Ulf -

Wrote a comment on Ulf’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Live