Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Konstantinos

To be new on deyla

Evita

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

[NICK]papichulo

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Alibi

Goldiy

Recent Activities

• Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Events: y have very bad rewards for the event y have to do something about this plix plox.
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I've already brought up some feedback in the past weeks and months but here's a summary - Enchantment stones and gear enchanting: can be done only with great amounts of stones. We need more enchantment stones, both legendary and ultimate. All in all, it…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked crittles’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    ok so i wanted to stick to 5 points but i had to get out a couple more, sorry. Enchanting: you should be able to get ultimate +15 gear within 2-4months if you put A LOT of time into your character. Because we now have to enchant 16 items to +15, his…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Sejaa’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    honest review and suggestion from someone playing active in pvp and pve with a more and more vanishing ray of hope that things might change to better. Most important thing: -Enchantment Stones currently it is way too hard to enchant your gear or even…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked cequ’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. RNG everywhere - it is not fun when you have no real impact on many things and it all depends on randomness (okey, you can increase probability but its still RGN ...) 2. Legendarny and ultima stones: - Legendary stones - there are too few…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Sorayami’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Pls stop the RNG Madness 2. Implement useful rewards for Hero Trials so we can at least feel rewarded after finishing a quest 3. Use your Shop wisely, like providing us more and most important NICE and NEW Skins etc and not only RNG Boxes. Point 1 is…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    The release of 6.2 was clonky in EU, to say the least. The main concerns of the entire expansion, which will also be the concerns coming into the 7.x expansion, at least for me are the following: 1. Enchantment Stone availability; This is now an issue…
  • Eviiee -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Bad ping and FPS in Lakrum and on sieges! This is my only concern for this moment. Bad ping affects us more, than you can know. Mostly on sieges. Many people with strong computers are having in Lakrum minimum 50 ping and max 20 FPS. Some with a bit…
  • MrSylbio -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    The release of 6.2 was clonky in EU, to say the least. The main concerns of the entire expansion, which will also be the concerns coming into the 7.x expansion, at least for me are the following: 1. Enchantment Stone availability; This is now an issue…
  • Mieto -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I've already brought up some feedback in the past weeks and months but here's a summary - Enchantment stones and gear enchanting: can be done only with great amounts of stones. We need more enchantment stones, both legendary and ultimate. All in all, it…