Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest

Skaar

Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus)

Rinnie

Drop rate nerfed

Tallulah

Honour points issue

Argentino

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Behold

Recent Activities

• Skaar -

Replied to the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

Quote from Galeas: “As always if there is any change it will be announced officially. Shugo goldand luna from the goldpack for instance will get a compensation so saying that there won't be any compensation for anything is incorrect. ” Galeas, do you…
  • Nagrio -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread After a month 6.2.

Like (Post)
    Gear: Was easy to get the completely useless Garrison gear with which you get utterly destroyed by all compensated players. Enchanting: Absolute dogshit, after 1 full month of doing every single activity daily might I sensibly add I have managed to make…
  • Rinnie -

Replied to the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Quote from Galeas: “ Yes that is why we added also the Holy Tower and that is why more measures are coming. I will have concrete info today ” more info, now! i want to be able to craft and save up for stuff again
  • Shoshi -

Liked Balthazar’s post in the thread Drop rate nerfed.

Like (Post)
    Hey nothing to say ,everything WORKS AS INTENDED we didn't touch bla bla .Btw them touching the drop rates it's been like that since ages,after every Wednesday they lower it bit by bit and then pretend they don't touch anything.
  • Tallulah -

Replied to the thread Drop rate nerfed.

Quote from Balthazar: “we didn't touch bla bla .Btw them touching the drop rates it's been like that since ages,after every Wednesday they lower it bit by bit and then pretend they don't touch anything. ” touching you-ouh, touching me-eeh :alol:
  • Argentino -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

and if they sell HP packages in the store? :) lol
  • Tallulah -

Liked Doombolt’s post in the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Skateray: “ZGUxJti.jpg ” that's the most powerful class in aion right there! The "Milker" class is OP. It stuns you and then milk you dry. Then you wither and die. :thumbsup:
  • Tallulah -

Liked [NICK]xkoma007x’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    Enchant rate horrible....... And the current pvp system is unplayable. Aion is not a AAA game, your gambling cash shop more expensive than a normal good game in 2018 which made from million dollars or euros. You want to sell an old game with us. I dont…
  • Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

Quote from Nuke: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Nuke: “Today me and some friends lost rank, again, though we have joined all sieges and got rank. That means we farmed around 1000 hp in the past month, which should be way above 720hp. Not entirely…
  • Shoshi -

Liked Elthan’s post in the thread After a month 6.2.

Like (Post)
    I play 3-4 hours a day, after my job. I do religiously all my dredgion, runatorium, holy tower and narakali runs. Gear: PvP: Getting the ancient gear with the genesys cristal was easy but I'm still using all ancient parts, enchanted between +5 and +8. I…