Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

kkas

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Elysorrow

Event - Fun in the new region BUG

Argentino

YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

Neverfelt

Poor quality of recent NPC voice lines

Neverfelt

Recent Activities

• kkas -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

this is what i think of aion 6.2 5f7a7MA.jpg
  • cequ -

- You need uprgade 16 items to +15, exchange to legendary, again upgrade to +15, exchange to ultimate and again upgrade +15... And upgrading system is totally shi**y. 50x ancient stone and 15 legendary and i upgrade my ancient staff from +0 to +10, its a…
  • Elysorrow -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Aftern finishing Mecharinerk Luna instance or maybe shugo lab (it's the same, can't remember) yellow and blue explosive bombs keep appearing after killing last boss.
  • Elysorrow -

Quote from Fractures: “@Galeas So i still didn't get my mail with 2 free transformation stones and other stuff while some got 2. Before you ask i checked the right email since i have emails for Aion Coin purchased for my account. Is it still not sent…
  • [NICK]tuhka -

Quote from testtestlab: “Are old godstones supposed to be working? I saw today silence godstone on me quite a few times. ” Godstones work if you use old weapons. You can't just socket them on new weapons. So if you switch old weapons back and forth,…
  • Argentino -

Replied to the thread Event - Fun in the new region BUG.

report it, that shugoling is using hack gravity :)
  • testtestlab -

Are old godstones supposed to be working? I saw today silence godstone on me quite a few times.
  • Argentino -

I think it's the worst, the only difference with 5.8 is that now instead of 10 afks people in the city there are 500 I think this will die before Christmas
  • Neverfelt -

Replied to the thread YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?.

Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Click: “This new server Ereshkigal is doing pretty good, almost got half the population of last lowest populated Server Antriksha POG ” and it's only the beginning I suppose already in 2-3…
  • Neverfelt -

It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had.