Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Why is the shop so empty?

WreckingLord

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Hjarta

Purple pvp bard

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Appelsap

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Psycho

Recent Activities

• WreckingLord -

Replied to the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

Quote from Nagrio: “They didn´t have anything new to add, so they wipe it and started from beginning like patch 6.2, but disgustingly overpriced ” That's sad, they had some very good skins, if that's the case I hope they leave the "cute and fluffy"…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Keiji’s post in the thread Anti Bot suggestion idea.

Like (Post)
    Based on the comment from Galeas, botting is allowed and GF dont care about it anyway. Look at the other thread Fregion closed. Even if they say trading between broker is a workaround, i saw no real answer about what they gonna do against those broker…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Nagrio’s post in the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

Like (Post)
    They didn´t have anything new to add, so they wipe it and started from beginning like patch 6.2, but disgustingly overpriced
  • Hjarta -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

transfomation contract in NA = 9.9kk wow xD
  • Nagrio -

They didn´t have anything new to add, so they wipe it and started from beginning like patch 6.2, but disgustingly overpriced
  • Doombolt -

And on top of that we can't even reskin items pre 6.2 So we're left with ugly skins and ugly transformations. :thumbdown:
  • Lisa97 -

Posted the thread Purple pvp bard.

Thread
    Hello guys, with what weapon should i fuse my purple pvp weapon ?
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Quote from Rym: “From the normal smuggler skills have a 50% chance to drop, from the splendid shugo it is 100% chance. ” Those procentage are lies 100% it has been 4 week non of the legendary daeva has dropped yet besides gok ancient daeva skill…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Well it hurts when I cant afford transformation scroll from gold sand shop cuz its 12~13kk and its kinda too much for me and for ppl on new servers :P. Prices in GSH should be reduced but it wont happen… :asad: Edit. 4+kk weekly (im not able to do prome…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

They could make an event with these sones but we all know they are bad at it :D