Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards

Grzyb

NA economy changes

ShinGami

Contract shop is ridicolous

Tallulah

Elyos vs Asmos xforms version 2 post

Lakrum teleportation map

Recent Activities

• Grzyb -

Replied to the thread Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards.

@Hitt, thank you it's genial! I was always feel soooo irrytating when it comes to search anything usefull when GP rewards were resetting! and I remember aion community suggested some fix of it but...well ..its was never come ;/
  • Grzyb -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards.

Like (Post)
    It is sad that players have to come up with helpful tools like that to make it easier to use the shop, only cuz Gameforge is too lazy to fix the layout and buggy behavior which exists for almost 2 years now....
  • ShinGami -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Kuroiz: “NA might have struggled to keep their player base before ” how is NA doing these days, anyway?Got any better since june? id 18 currentPlayers 304 maxPlayers 6000 Katalam id…
  • Leo -

Quote from Lionboy: “For kinah nerf they put Prestige Pack something like KR premium and when you sell item at inventory you will take more kinah the actual GF ” Source?
  • Lionboy -

For kinah nerf they put Prestige Pack something like KR premium and when you sell item at inventory you will take more kinah the actual GF
  • Grzyb -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

Like (Post)
    Probably yeah...I don't care...I don't have even will to log in to game atm...just waiting for any info about fixing the whole situation...
  • Tallulah -

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

I know it is PTS server, that is why you see my troll smiley after "this dude was sponsored" :alol: His luck was not good, ancient was not for his class. :atongue: :atongue: note: he also says 2000 aion coins is 10 beers, in my country I pay my monthly electric bill plus…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Tiny litle helpful tool for Veteran Rewards.

It is sad that players have to come up with helpful tools like that to make it easier to use the shop, only cuz Gameforge is too lazy to fix the layout and buggy behavior which exists for almost 2 years now....
  • Hizamaruu -

Quote from Tallulah: “Quote from Frazan: “Open youtube and type Aion transformation contracts you will see. And also streamers buying these contracts cuz if you want to stream you need the best transformation to look cool and strong. ” okay I did,…
  • Tallulah -

Quote from Frazan: “Open youtube and type Aion transformation contracts you will see. And also streamers buying these contracts cuz if you want to stream you need the best transformation to look cool and strong. ” okay I did, open youtube and type…