Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

sharlata

Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

PapaSchultz

Aion Crash to launch

Daeny

Pinned Forum Server maintenance on 23.01.2018

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Xuemi

Recent Activities

• sharlata -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “1/ Hopefully yes but impossible to say as long as it's not working, by definition it means it cant' work until we can fix it. 2/ The Veteran system will not be converted, as I said several times, Platinerk will be a completely new…
  • sharlata -

Liked Tornheim’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    I agree with Noctis. Hero Trails take too long to implement and we are left without a solution. My suggestion is abandon Hero Trails and implement Enchantment Stone morph system as in the US.
  • sharlata -

Replied to the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Just abandon hero trials. Give us morph enchant. stones. And leave permanently kinah event . fair enough.
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

i deeply agree with Ydri sin has been deeply nerfed on 6.x and i would NOT advise any NEW player to play this class as it's the hardest one to bring to top level dmg due to lack of AA damage old players that have old weapons can manage to do it but for…
  • ynal -

so u need 6 month + for hero trials, if we are lucky it comes in march.. What da hell is wrong with you guys? give us enchant stones with ingame content or at least the system from na.
  • ynal -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Plummet of legendary enchantment stones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “1/ Hopefully yes but impossible to say as long as it's not working, by definition it means it cant' work until we can fix it. 2/ The Veteran system will not be converted, as I said several times, Platinerk will be a completely new…
  • Tornheim -

I agree with Noctis. Hero Trails take too long to implement and we are left without a solution. My suggestion is abandon Hero Trails and implement Enchantment Stone morph system as in the US.
  • Noctis -

• Ydri -

Replied to the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Quote from Zeu: “But dont blame me ” ou sorry if I gave reason to think so We had problems with macros in past, especially with change set macros and skills (and its still work like a ... u know :D ) But koreans did work on mistakes and made "adjusted…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread Aion Crash to launch.

Ask someone to save the ingame options to window mode and then close the game, copy the file system.cfg and SystemOptionGraphics.cfg and paste it on your client. You wellcome.