Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lakrum bosses timetable

[NICK]rahnxah

promotion code e-mails

roflatgf

Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?

Akyraan

BIRTHDAY-PARTY (Am I seeing this right)?

Wassermelone

Aion Tribute - Asmodians zones

breezee

Recent Activities

• [NICK]rahnxah -

Replied to the thread Lakrum bosses timetable.

Ya, that im doing. I think on weekend spawned more than often
  • roflatgf -

Replied to the thread promotion code e-mails.

Hello guys , I raised a ticket to the support and got my Code.
  • Elthan -

Apparently, there is no solution as I contacted the support myself and they said they won't help me before closing my ticket.
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

Quote from Lyneza90: “Quote from Akyraan: “huh? legendary stones work okay from +12 up.... ” No they dont ” On Ancient items i had okay experiences and also my legendary item went to +12 pretty fine, but it's rng based ofc & it is frustrating to…
  • Wassermelone -

Replied to the thread BIRTHDAY-PARTY (Am I seeing this right)?.

another boring event, it never gonna stop i guess, always useless stuff and with a chance of 0,0000000002% a big box spawns or what?
  • failboat -

The function to get newsletters again is no longer there for quite some time. I disabled it too and couldn't find a way to activate it again. I didn't get anything like codes but I have yet to find an answer from the support, which would probably give me…
  • Keiji -

Liked Balthazar’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    This Birthday Event Man...who the nyerk thought it through?Box Dye 100% chances to drop,Minion 0.5 Chances to drop?....Also its BIRTHDAY and instead of getting most demanding item(transformation),WE GOT nothing if u check it U gave us absolutely nothing.…
  • Keiji -

Replied to the thread BIRTHDAY-PARTY (Am I seeing this right)?.

where can I buy the anti rng scroll from cash shop. This is supposed to be p2w event no?
  • Buburuza -

Replied to the thread Where to get legendary/ultimate PVP Enchant Stones?.

Quote from Tomonori: “I think arenas only drop ancient stones. ” Yes you're right. But if you are in top 300 on Ranking List on 1 season you can get at least 1 PvP legendary stone. (I know 1 season takes 1month), but 1 > 0
  • Kuroiz -

Liked alvi’s post in the thread 2 Questions regarding upgrading PVP Gear in 6.2.

Like (Post)
    So I got the first pvp genesis crystals parts. However i'm having 2 issues. The first is enchanting it past 9. I assume I need legendary stones, but where do I get them? The second problem would be upgrading a gear part to legendary. I need 100 fragments…