Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New class in Aion?

Parra

Ereskighal Server Transfer

Senpai

Prometun stats ?

Senpai

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Bob

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Alibi

Recent Activities

• Parra -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

Quote from Xuemi: “it's worth to wait ;) ” Its not worth waithing ,i play a lvl 80 Painter on Korea have all skills its a class that should not be added to Aion the skills look allot as a sorcerer only new animation ofc some are new, like a sorcerer it…
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread Ereskighal Server Transfer.

• Senpai -

Replied to the thread Prometun stats ?.

• Bob -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Bob: “Hello can you add icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.png Ashunatal Dredgion Bonus Entry Scroll to the shop. Ashunatal dredgion is the only rewarding, enjoyable pvpve dungeon. We get used to have those scrolls before 6.x and…
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Bob: “Hello can you add icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.png Ashunatal Dredgion Bonus Entry Scroll to the shop. Ashunatal dredgion is the only rewarding, enjoyable pvpve dungeon. We get used to have those scrolls before 6.x and we can't reset it…
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Kuroiz: “Can someone explain what is this illusion buff ? :/ ” I would love to know this aswell. Got it once randomly when i entered Narakkalli and never had it since then.
  • Bob -

Liked Mika’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “you can buy that fool in gold sand shop and events had a lot too :/ and shugo machine too ” You can't buy that in gold sand shop o.o and you got a lot from events if you were lucky, I had only 40 of these drinks after the…
  • [NICK]yushini -

Posted the thread LEGENDARY LYDIUM.

Thread
    We have tons of legendary/ultimate lydium and we dont really need that amount at some point, there will be ways to exchange it for something usefull, maybe in the next patches?