Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GF set ups

mub

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Kadex

Grendal

Kadex

Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

[NICK]eleodora

Temp Class Problems

Erufuun

Recent Activities

• mub -

Replied to the thread GF set ups.

it sais from 23/02/2018 00:00 so it can happen its an hour later, but right now its still not up so there is something wrong
  • [NICK]n00b -

Liked Kadex’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hakurin: “Seriously, Mookie? :| Is this the new marketing strategy under the new PD who conveniently doesn't want to show their face to the community? I mean, we've seen you slowly step up the p2w in the shop but this is really getting out of…
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread GF set ups.

lol same, i was going to buy some coins but realized its not showing up 40% when trying to top up ! at least they tried
  • Kuroiz -

Liked 2dee’s post in the thread GF set ups.

Like (Post)
    Ooo i was glad to see GF gave us +40% Aion Coins, till i opend shop and tried to top up my coins. Took 2 more looks at my beer wondering if i was that drunk, or was it GF trying to rip us off once again. Happy to know i wasn't that drunk yet, maybe i am…
  • Kadex -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Hakurin: “Seriously, Mookie? :| Is this the new marketing strategy under the new PD who conveniently doesn't want to show their face to the community? I mean, we've seen you slowly step up the p2w in the shop but this is really getting out of…
  • 2dee -

Posted the thread GF set ups.

Thread
    Ooo i was glad to see GF gave us +40% Aion Coins, till i opend shop and tried to top up my coins. Took 2 more looks at my beer wondering if i was that drunk, or was it GF trying to rip us off once again. Happy to know i wasn't that drunk yet, maybe i am…
  • Kadex -

Replied to the thread Grendal.

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…9256f9f956861e1bf28aef61a good thing we have the aion team. think its still better than they expected thats why they dont consider making any changes.
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Grendal.

That’s actually pretty sad to read, Kadex... I think on the other 3 new server it’s even worse.
  • [NICK]ciotau -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Cmon guys chill , they will make like this nonstop , they don’t care is simple , look one suggestion - why they dot. Put 400 xp boost and they put 400 % more coins ? Why they change the tokens from treatable in untreatable ? Why they lower the drop…
  • eyvind -

Liked Rebelbabe’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    To me this is all crazy, upside down and backwards. The idea of putting gear into an instance is for people to run it to get the gear and improve their armour and weapons with gear from the instance they are running. Not to buy the gear from broker to…