Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

100% exp boost

Ravennes

KR new update coming?Mysterious invitation

Erik

PvE ranks runs

Lilly

How would you revive this game

Amazeballs

Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

Fregion

Recent Activities

• WinterBee -

Liked Celes’s post in the thread Maintenance: 13.12.2017.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, the 13thof December 2017, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Changes] - [PvE] Kumuki (Bi-Weekly) - will be deactivated. - [Solorius…
  • Ravennes -

Replied to the thread 100% exp boost.

It took me. Full week and a legit full clean duo every single instance even narakkalli to be able to hit 75 and even then i had to buy a few resets, this was with 400% and a load of energy tho, new players or lower lvl are screwed cuz anyone not 75 is…
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread KR new update coming?Mysterious invitation.

• Lilly -

Replied to the thread PvE ranks runs.

Well team like 1 Glad 4 Sins and Chanter can be rlly good but if I can't even find 1 great sin so how can I get 4 of them xDD ? Still I'm sorc so I need a bit more Magical team: 1) Sorc 2) Sorc 3) SM 4) Bard 5) Cler 6) Glad (to take Agrro not interrupt…
  • Keiji -

Liked Celes’s post in the thread Maintenance: 13.12.2017.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, the 13thof December 2017, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Changes] - [PvE] Kumuki (Bi-Weekly) - will be deactivated. - [Solorius…
  • Amazeballs -

Replied to the thread How would you revive this game.

Quote from Click: “I like all this theory crafting going on forever yet nothing happened. Even tho so many good suggestions have been brought to the table over the years, nothing ever happened. You guys wasting your time, many of you are here for so…
  • Cyv -

Quote from failboat: “I know, I replied to the other guy. What is wrong with getting faster level? I can't even join PvE instances because they ask 73+ on this server. Any bit of free exp helps and it's not like I'm gonna get to 75 in one week of 100%…
  • failboat -

I know, I replied to the other guy. What is wrong with getting faster level? I can't even join PvE instances because they ask 73+ on this server. Any bit of free exp helps and it's not like I'm gonna get to 75 in one week of 100% exp.
  • Click -

I only gave an example of what to do with 100% exp buff :S
  • failboat -

Quote from Cyv: “Quote from Click: “Quote from Cyv: “Quote from failboat: “Give them no exp and there are no complains, because they already did it a couple of weeks back. Give them exp, complain it's not with Kumuki. Blame it on p2w. I'm just…