Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PvP Gear

6.2 GLORY POINTS

Argentino

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

Neverfelt

6.0 Jerkin/Leather doublet and other items names changes BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

Argentino

Lost with gear

SneakyGerald

Recent Activities

• Zodiac -

Posted the thread PvP Gear.

Thread
    All pvp gear that u buy from npc is the same except optional stats should i pick in courageous cloth or brave fighter for sorc? is hp vs m resist Same question is for armor and weapon
  • Argentino -

Replied to the thread 6.2 GLORY POINTS.

3 days and there is not much left to do, yesterday was a very boring day for me
  • Neverfelt -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Neverfelt: “It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had. ” remember what i was saying 6 months ago? :D every1 else was like yeee best patch ever.. ” Yeap, and i said 9 months ago i hope this game won't…
  • Xanoa -

Personally I think they made this system to force those with xforms to come sieges if they want to keep their xform Well, for me that's the only reason for this system i couldn't find any other explanation.
  • Neverfelt -

This system's gonna fail so hard. The majority of players always went for ranks, doesnt matter if very high or very low. It was a way to record your progreess ingame, something to tell you that your effort meant something, even if this something was just…
  • Argentino -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Jerkin/Leather doublet and other items names changes BE CAREFUL!!!!!!.

Yes, I already bought the set to my gunner. I could distinguish it by the magic attack, and I chose the B + magic / physical defense.
  • Spartac -

Liked Hashtag’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    The patch is good designed, but poorly executed. The transformations are the most garbage things in the history of the game, this should never exist in the game it force you to use cash shop with a pathetic drop rate of 43424 useless animals. So its like…
  • Dwiin -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas see, gotta give ppl forms without any greed whatsoever or bb aion And soon Forms are simply a bad thing to try and make money from. Just go yolo and put them everywhere
  • Dwiin -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had.
  • Dwiin -

Liked Candycane’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    I didnt go in with high expectations and was still disappointed. Without bsing this really is the worst patch. Im around since 3.0 and i never felt closer to uninstalling the game :/