Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NO Weekly Maintenance 20.06.2018

Forum Maintenance 19.06.2018

Galeas

Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions

t0re

[Discussion Thread] An Ancient Mystery - 13.06.-04.07.2018

t0re

ELITE VET REWARDS

Neko

Recent Activities

• Galeas -

Posted the thread NO Weekly Maintenance 20.06.2018.

Thread
    This Wednesday, the 20th of June 2018, we will not perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will stay online. There will however be some changes to the currently running Boosts and Events: [Changes] - [Boost] +50% Exp/+50% Drop
  • [NICK]iogerhtr -

Now follows Galeas.

Follow
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Forum Maintenance 19.06.2018.

• t0re -

Replied to the thread Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions.

Quote from Joolz: “you dont need enchanted armor for PVE IMHO ” that depends on what they want to actually do and how experienced are they as "gamers" but generally not having enchanted armor means u have a lot less hp and if phys class a loooooot…
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] An Ancient Mystery - 13.06.-04.07.2018.

Quote from Elysorrow: “Is it supposed to be like this, cause it wasnt the case in other similar events???? ” its been like this on all events that give us stuff per xx min online
  • Elysorrow -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] An Ancient Mystery - 13.06.-04.07.2018.

I want to check if it is a bug or meant to be: obviously the cd time from previous day does not count for the next day (28 min expired yesterday and 2 more minutes today), cause after the remaining time from previous day reaches zero the next day I don't…
  • Pingu -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread Helo Pingu Here <3 ​.

Like (Post)
    See u in game :atongue: :slove:
  • Pingu -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread Helo Pingu Here <3 ​.

Like (Post)
    Hey there enjoy!
  • Neko -

Replied to the thread ELITE VET REWARDS.

Quote from Thehitto: “Quote from Click: “I have 1650ish crit but I will resocket my Polearm fuse to Accuracy 10 from Atk6/cr9, that should bring me to 1800 crit hopefully xD Yes it’s SR + 500 crit for cap ” for crit spell it works the same ? Most…
  • Thehitto -

Replied to the thread ELITE VET REWARDS.

Quote from Click: “I have 1650ish crit but I will resocket my Polearm fuse to Accuracy 10 from Atk6/cr9, that should bring me to 1800 crit hopefully xD Yes it’s SR + 500 crit for cap ” for crit spell it works the same ? Most ppl have less than 500…