Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New class in Aion?

Konstantinos

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Pericol

New shugo vending machine items

Konstantinos

[Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure

Senpai

Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

SneakyGerald

Recent Activities

• Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

yes this is funny class i like it so we will have aion 7.0 so fast?
  • Senpai -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    The class seems weird and a bit funny xd I feel more open to it now after seeing actual in game footage. :)
  • Senpai -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    The new class is a paint using 'Artist'. Wears plate armor that is as light as a cloth? ?( Because it's cloth, you would think it's a magical class but it's physical? ?( The weapon is called 'crater '. The castle from the video is from 'Stellusia', the…
  • Senpai -

Liked Xanoa’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SneakyGerald: “Quote from Snueffel: “normal == normal normal < green if you fuse 6 green you wont get a normal but at least green or ancient if you fuse 6 ancient you wont get a normal but at least ancient or legendary you may do not…
  • Senpai -

Liked [NICK]papichulo’s post in the thread New shugo vending machine items.

Like (Post)
    Got an ancient from it, im satisfied
  • Pericol -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

I don't think that enchanting table is good ,i think items have a certain % to go up or fail not the stones because to fail from + 0 to + 3 with 36 ancient on legendary and not being able to reach + 3 is not only bad luck......
  • Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread New shugo vending machine items.

I like this because we have 1 more option for kinah/contract. Ty @Galeas this week become really Cool from bad start
  • Senpai -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

Like (Post)
    3 weeks of an event that's so useless, I'd rather have none I swear. Last time this event was here, we didn't get a chance to complain about how bad rewards are since, well, we couldn't even get any. Best case scenario, you get lucky and get ONE legend…
  • Senpai -

Liked Deadlift’s post in the thread prometun bard.

Like (Post)
    Yes. But you will need alot of crit spell to do damage.
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

There has been a ridiculous amount of off-topic posts, trolling/insults and other infractions in this thread. If you are confused why your post may have been censored, read this: Community guidelines. If you're still confused you can contact me in…