Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Argentino

YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

Kotoro

Account WH balance - Terminated?

Rebelbabe

Competitive server

Candycane

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Inflicti0n

Recent Activities

• Argentino -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

One question: What is the difference between legendary stones and ultimate stones? I want to change my serums for the ones that work best for me
  • Kotoro -

Replied to the thread YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?.

Quote from Eggsdee: “We have some servers empty and they want to open new servers honestly,all this people that are like oh i want to comeback open a new server please are ridiculous i comeback to play 2 months ago started from scratch and tried to…
  • Rebelbabe -

Replied to the thread Account WH balance - Terminated?.

mystery solved. gold for cash left in account warehouse is given as a bag placed into the shared space of the account warehouse.
  • Candycane -

Replied to the thread Competitive server.

• Inflicti0n -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Soul Lock skill for Chanter states a requirement of : Stunned Target but actually doesn't need a stunned target and can be used like any other non-conditional skill.
  • Koru -

Quote from Noctis: “Agree, powerful scroll bundles should get refunded in some way. I left like 200 unopened and opened the rest, didnt know what will happen exactly - which is not a lot but some ppl lost way much. ” the most annoying part is that i…
  • Noctis -

Replied to the thread So,how you make kinah now?.

Idk if this changes in some later patch or smting but in korea, shugo spawn rate is low but it always drops a skill book :s
  • Noctis -

Agree, powerful scroll bundles should get refunded in some way. I left like 200 unopened and opened the rest, didnt know what will happen exactly - which is not a lot but some ppl lost way much.
  • Spartac -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from roflatgf: “Transformation Potions are not available in game ... mobs are not dropping them ... even normal (white) ones ... These Tranformation potions on other regions are with almost 100% drop rate at other regions ... here completely…
  • ohNoes -

Posted the thread Event - Fun in the new region BUG.

Thread
    There are 4 shugolings stucked somewhere under ground (visible only on radar) and 2 shugolings on unreacheable spot on a hill at elyos starting location on Lakrum (forest of floating white mushrooms) and they can't be killed. Server Nergal. Fix it pls.