Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Templar 6.0 changes

Avanill

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Erufuun

newbie lvl 66 who has no idea what to do

illidan

Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Avanill

[Promo] Enchantment Event 17.01.-31.01.2018

HardToPlayBard

Recent Activities

• Dmi3 -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ae7effa76d98db01d5b95801b Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from Elenaie: “On a seperate note I have news and confirmation from a korean streamer: HOARD YOUR KINAH AND DONT SPEND NOW ” Why exactly what we get as…
  • Avanill -

Replied to the thread Templar 6.0 changes.

List updated: -Devanion skills -Bloodstorm slash -Punishment -Break power/ judgment blow - Some details about specific skill effects added
  • Erufuun -

Replied to the thread 6.0 First Info.

Quote from illidan: “How did we go from "6.0 is gonna revive Aion, back to the good old days, balancing FTW, I can't wait!" to "Uhhh what." ? ” Well, the Transforms are kinda a crappy idea. Doesn't look like they improved balancing either. Removed…
  • illidan -

Replied to the thread 6.0 First Info.

How did we go from "6.0 is gonna revive Aion, back to the good old days, balancing FTW, I can't wait!" to "Uhhh what." ?
  • illidan -

Replied to the thread newbie lvl 66 who has no idea what to do.

Maybe because they want to play now, not in a year. Plus, if you farm all day you can make it to 75 faster than 6.0 coming to EU. Do not underestimate the power of NEETs.
  • Avanill -

Replied to the thread Skills Gladiator 6.0 Changes.

List updated. Draining sword is now multicasted x2. Crippling cut is still conditional. Sorry for mistake Blade of Incitement is not only kept but moved into warrior skills so now templar have it too Quote from Click: “yeah the whole chain is gone, but…
  • Shechinah -

Replied to the thread newbie lvl 66 who has no idea what to do.

Dude, why would you go through blood, sweat and tears to gear and level up while patch 6.0 you can level up to 80 in 2 days. new gear,weapons, new feather, new bracelet etc,etc, This English speaking Korean/Aussie dude streamed 19 hours how he leveled…
  • HardToPlayBard -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Enchantment Event 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Actually i’m “abusing” the system to get apes on my main, i enchant estimas with VR on lv 1 alts until +6 and then i enchant from +7 onwards on my main :) it’s a nice way to move (and multiply) apes from VR. There are two bad things though... 1) you…
  • [NICK]snezh -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread [PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Like (Post)
    So we get 3 weeks of this event, since it resets Monday. That's a total of 288 quests, which multiplied by 12 makes for 3456 points. So you have to do extra, to reach 3500 ( if by this point you haven't died due to boredom of doing the same quests 288…
  • [NICK]snezh -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread [PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “The rewards are pretty bad. Not worth doing. ” And some1 said ,bots rushed to judge xD Hahahahahahahahaha,ye ye some amazing events :D ” I have no idea how they can come up with such garbage. It's an insult…