Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

t0re

Playing from the US

Erik

Opinions about reasons why Aion went to decline from patch to patch

testtestlab

Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

Applepie

How the damage works on Aion 6.2

Lyah

Recent Activities

• t0re -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

is everything in it clickable while unavailable to look around it
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread Playing from the US.

All right I asked support for more details now xD
  • testtestlab -

Yes. VPN is a no go. I stopped playing when I travel on hotels as some use VPN and got a Cound locked a few times already.
  • PapaSchultz -

A pic from the stat enhancement cube 1534786860-cube.png
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread Opinions about reasons why Aion went to decline from patch to patch.

I do blame gameforge for the state of the European servers. Patches from ncsoft might be good or bad but they have a say about stuff. Gameforge lowered drops, safe upgrade levels, rewards and other stuff. As you all saw on the crafting event they have…
  • Nuke -

It may very well be possible! I've recently been abroad for a long time and had no issues, however I would send a ticket to the support to ask for informations in your case if you are not sure
  • Olympic -

Quote from Billy Bones: “I mean you are an elitist, what else? Dream more haha, sorry to dissapoint you, pall, the ones who can be milked will be milked again and again haha :D And yeah, great social skills and beliefs, so if I buy 1 bottle of beer and…
  • t0re -

wrote quite long reply but i guess i can just sum it up in 2 points: -all of you that speak the so called "truth" attack the ones that more or less keep your game alive, keep up doing the good work - you might make even more of them quit and leave the…
  • Elysorrow -

Quote from tupacrap: “Quote from [NICK]kittykitkateli: “Does anyone know if there will be any exchange for Spinel Medals, or can I just get rid of them now? ” i think they will give kinah for every coin or medal . ” Just the vendoring price,…
  • Erik -

Hm all right xD So VPN is a "nono" and logging in with a US IP is fine :) I was thinking though.. doesn't the system freak out though if a "norwegian" account suddenly goes full american and ban it assuming it was stolen or something?