Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server Merge Discussion

wolf

[Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018

failboat

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

failboat

[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

Sorayami

Pinned Hello I’m Sparx

Erik

Recent Activities

• wolf -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Dude i clicked ok like 15 times. I still get the same message.
  • randomforumuser -

write "OK" in the textbox and next time read the news (if you can comprehend language) before asking
  • wolf -

What to do for the characters that are in a legion ??? I can't log in to leave the legions.
  • Sophisticated -

Antri elyos is losing half the population. Even governor moving lmfao.
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018.

Quote from Euripidis23: “Srsly im on Deyla Server and I play asmodian. that event is not good. u help again the Elyos Side . they are x3 times more than Asmodians and u make the event on 1 place only? srsly? some ppl never sleep and u expect that event…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Actually some people took advantage of it in Inggison but on the other hand I remember the first zone in Ingg was also blocked to the other faction. People got banned for that. Rifting was part of the daily gameplay to farm crowns in Gelk/Ingg but I was…
  • Click -

The savezone in the first area of gelkmaros/Ingisson wasn’t a safe zone, pvp was possible there, however it was forbidden to be there for the opposite faction. Gameforge claimed this zone as a safe zone and handed out bans for people who managed to get…
  • Sorayami -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from randomforumuser: “Quote from Balthazar: “I just invite have the decency to play your class do whats needed no problem with me ” might be working out for your arkhal content but not for nara hm or even…
  • randomforumuser -

Gelkmaros was well and alive up until 4.3ish so I kinda dont get it. The savezone in the first area saved so many lives.
  • Click -

But you also have to agree that those safe zones didn’t really interfere with pvp. Or did anyone pvp in Beluslan in 2.7 ? O.o